Cabbage and beef soup. Slow-cooker soup with ground beef, cabbage, kidney beans, and tomatoes. Great for a crowd, or to be enjoyed again as leftovers. Very yummy soup that has always been a hit!
Lunchtime was always a treat when Mother picked fresh vegetables from the garden and simmered them in her big soup pot.
Light but filling, this Beef and Cabbage Soup will fill you up without weighing you down, and will keep you warm from the inside out.
I decided to make a Beef and Cabbage Soup this week because I'm taking advantage of post-St.
Actually this is an easy recipe just behind the additional ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the appetizing Cabbage and beef soup for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can have Cabbage and beef soup using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cabbage and beef soup
- You need 1 1/2 pounds of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- It's 1 of medium onion (diced).
- It's 2 stalks of celery (sliced).
- It's 1/2 of medium bell pepper (diced).
- It's 1 of small cabbage (shredded).
- It's 3 of medium carrots.
- It's 1 can of diced tomato.
- It's 1 can of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 4 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare 2 cups of pork broth.
- You need 3 teaspoons of salt.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of caraway seed.
- Prepare of Suggested sides:.
- You need of Irish soda bread.
Patrick's Day cabbage sales and I've kind of been craving red meat lately. I also have a classic recipe for Corned Beef and Cabbage (also Slow Cooker and Instant Pot versions). Another festive dinner idea you may enjoy is my This is such a delicious way to enjoy corned beef incorporating lots of vegetables in a warm bowl of soup. This has become our family "go to" recipe in.
Cabbage and beef soup instructions
- Brown ground beef with garlic, onion, bell pepper, salt and pepper. Drain..
- Add diced tomato, tomato sauce, chicken broth, pork broth and caraway seed to meat mixture. Bring to boil..
- Add cabbage, carrots, and celery to mixture. Simmer on low for 30 minutes..
How To Make Cabbage Soup With Ground Beef - Crock Pot Or Instant Pot Recipe - Learn how to make cabbage soup with ground beef, in a Crock Pot or Instant Pot. Simply the BEST cabbage soup diet recipe - or just a delicious dinner! Hearty, thick soup that tastes very much like stuffed cabbage rolls. This is sooo easy, and my family loves it. Sure to please even the heartiest of appetites!
Just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you simply follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the delicious Cabbage and beef soup. If you have questions or requests roughly speaking this article, divert log on us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com