Cheeseburger mac soup. All your favorite cheeseburger flavors in this creamy soup topped with chopped dill pickles. All your favorite cheeseburger flavors in this creamy soup topped with chopped dill pickles. Cheeseburger Mac Soup. click here to see more like this.
A local restaurant serves a similar cheeseburger soup but wouldn't share its recipe with me.
So I developed my own, modifying a recipe for potato soup.
I was really pleased with the way this.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just later than the additional ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delicious Cheeseburger mac soup for your dinner with your friends or family. You can have Cheeseburger mac soup using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger mac soup
- It's 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- It's 1 box of hamburger helper cheeseburger macaroni.
- It's 15 oz of diced tomatoes, undrained.
- Prepare 2 cups of milk.
- You need 2 cups of water.
- It's 3 tbs of ketchup.
- It's 1 tbs of mustard.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded American cheese or shredded mac & cheese blend.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped dill pickles.
You'll find the great flavors of a cheeseburger in this creamy soup. Serve topped with chopped dill pickles and enjoy! Bacon Cheeseburger Mac. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Look no further…pasta, Cheddar cheese soup, milk, Cheddar cheese and meatballs combine for a family-friendly casserole that's loaded with flavor.
Cheeseburger mac soup instructions
- In a large pot cook beef, onion, garlic, and pepper. Drain. Stir in sauce mix from hamburger helper, tomatoes, milk, water, ketchup, and mustard. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly..
- Reduce heat. Cover and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Then stir in uncooked pasta and cheese. Cover, cook 15 minutes longer, stirring occasionally. Top with pickles and serve immediately..
Mac and cheese gets heartier, and possibly even more family-friendly, when you stir ground beef and fire-roasted tomatoes into the Mac and Cheeseburger. Photo: Greg Dupree; Styling: Lindsey Lower. Ground Beef served with macaroni noodles and a cheesy sauce. Versatility and rich flavor make it ideal for. This Cheeseburger Soup recipe is a rich and cheesy bowl of comfort food made on the lighter side.
I would just inform you that this recipe already tested, you helpfully follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delectable Cheeseburger mac soup. If you have questions or requests nearly this article, make smile door us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com