Sweet stuffed pepper soup. Stuffed Pepper Soup - all the flavors of a stuffed bell pepper in easy, hearty and comforting soup form! This easy soup tastes just like stuffed peppers. With ground beef, rice, and plenty of green bell peppers, you'll have a hearty meal all in one pot.
Tomatoes, peppers, garlic and onions are the mainstays of my garden.
Being the oldest of seven children, I acquired a knack for I freeze plenty of peppers from our garden just for recipes like this!
So tasty and easy to make!
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just bearing in mind the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the savory Sweet stuffed pepper soup for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can cook Sweet stuffed pepper soup using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet stuffed pepper soup
- Prepare 1 pound of ground beef or turkey.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion chopped.
- It's of Sweet peppers diced or any kind of bell peppers.
- It's 1 can of diced tomatoes, 14 oz with green chili.
- Prepare 1 can (28 oz) of crushed tomatoes.
- It's 3 cups of water.
- You need 3 of bouillon cubes chicken or beef.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic salt (I used minced garlic).
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- It's 1 tsp of Salt.
- It's 1 tsp of pepper.
- It's 1 tsp of Cayanne pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- Prepare of Hot sauce optional.
- You need of Add some cut jalapeño for more heat.
- You need of Cheese for the top, I used cheddar, but any cheese will work.
- Prepare of Cooked rice.
- Prepare of Any kind of rice will work I use Instant rice, make as much or little as you need.
Will put this on my soup rotation for the winter! Stuffed Pepper Soup has everything you love about stuffed peppers - bell peppers, ground beef Stuffed Pepper Soup. I love soup weather and the convenience of making a big pot of soup that Pingback: Spring Brings Sweet Peppers, Asparagus & Peas to FMBM! at Bay Meadows: San Mateo. Stuffed pepper soup with ground turkey, bell peppers, rice and tomatoes!
Sweet stuffed pepper soup step by step
- Turn your Instant pot to the saute setting. Or just brown the hamburger on the stove top..
- Brown hamburger meat, then the drain grease, put back in pot add onions and cut peppers, then add dry seasoning, cook till the onions and peppers are to your liking, or soft..
- Place everything else (except the rice) into the instant pot. Stir to combine..
- Then set the pressure to 6 minutes. Quick release when done..
- Make the rice while you are waiting. (I used a rice cooker).
- Stir before serving..
- Spoon into a bowl and top with a spoonful of cooked rice, top it with cheddar cheese.
- Notes- you don’t want to add the rice to the soup mixture, because the rice will just soak it up. If you have any leftovers, put the rice in it’s own Container. I used whatever spices I had on hand and made to taste, measurements I was guessing, and I used some other spices I can’t even remember, use what you have and like... same with the peppers. I had sweet peppers and I needed to do something with them before they went bad, just use what you like, and have on hand..
Easy to prepare and Stuffed pepper soup has all the flavors of a stuffed pepper, but deconstructed and ready with far less effort. Denise Bustard is the creator of Sweet Peas and Saffron, a meal prep-focussed food blog. Stuffed Pepper Soup - Sweet & tangy comforting soup that tastes like stuffed peppers in a bowl! It's full of beef, rice, and veggies. Stuffed pepper soup is one of the best soups I've had in a long time.
I would just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the savory Sweet stuffed pepper soup. If you have questions or requests in this area this article, charm contact us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily locate it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com