Beefy Vegetable Soup with Meatballs low carb.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just afterward the extra ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the tasty Beefy Vegetable Soup with Meatballs low carb for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can cook Beefy Vegetable Soup with Meatballs low carb using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beefy Vegetable Soup with Meatballs low carb
- It's of Meat and broth.
- It's 2-1/2 pound of ground beef.
- Prepare 16 ounces of beef meatballs.
- Prepare 1 quart of beef broth.
- It's of Vegetables.
- You need 2 of ribs celery.
- You need 1 pound of Carrots.
- Prepare 1 pound of green beans.
- You need 1 cup of sliced spring onion.
- It's of Seasonings.
- You need 1 teaspoon of pink Himalayan salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It's of Cheese.
- It's To taste of shredded Parmesan cheese.
Beefy Vegetable Soup with Meatballs low carb step by step
- Wash the vegetables. Heat the oil in a pot..
- Make the meatballs. See any of my recipes. Brown the meatballs in the oil. Remove from oil and set aside..
- Slice the onion and celery thinly. Peel the carrots and slice them. Add the vegetables to the oil that the meatballs were browned in. Add the seasonings. Sauté for 10 minutes..
- Add the ground beef to the pot with the vegetables. Add the broth. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes. I had extra guest my granddaughters so I cut the meatballs so they were manageable for them..
- Add the meatballs. Simmer covered for 15 minutes..
- Serve add cheese to taste. I hope you enjoy!!.
I would just to let you know the recipe already tested, you suitably follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the delicious Beefy Vegetable Soup with Meatballs low carb. If you have questions or requests on the order of this article, make laugh right to use us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page thus you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com