Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just taking into account the other ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delectable Taco Dip for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can cook Taco Dip using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Taco Dip
- You need of refried beans.
- Prepare of black beans.
- Prepare of ground beef or turkey.
- You need of taco seasoning.
- It's of Mexican cheese shredded.
- Prepare of medium salsa.
- You need of sour cream.
- Prepare of romaine lettuce shredded into 1/4 inch pieces.
- It's of Roma tomatoes, diced.
- You need of green onion, sliced.
Taco Dip instructions
- Brown ground meat until fully cooked. Drain off excess fat. Add taco seasoning and cook according to package directions. Set aside..
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a glass pan (I used a deep oval casserole dish), spread refried beans on bottom of pan. Drain and rinse black beans and layer on top of refried beans. Add taco meat. Spread cheese on top of meat. Place glass dish inside oven until cheese is fully melted (10-15 minutes)..
- Take pan out of oven and allow to cool for 15 minutes..
- Pour salsa on top melted cheese. Spread sour cream in a layer..
- Shred 1 romaine heart into 1/4 inch pieces and place on top of sour cream. Dice 2 fresh Roma tomatoes and spread over lettuce. Top with chopped scallions (green onions)..
- It can sit in the refrigerator for up to 2 days prior to serving or serve immediately..
Just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the delicious Taco Dip. If you have questions or requests in this area this article, make smile right of entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com