Lauren's Taco Soup.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just taking into account the extra ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the appetizing Lauren's Taco Soup for your dinner with your friends or family. You can have Lauren's Taco Soup using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lauren's Taco Soup
- It's 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- You need 5 of garlic cloves (I use about 8) yes, I'm a garlic fiend.
- Prepare 1 of medium yellow onion chopped.
- It's 1/4 cup of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 packet of dry ranch seasoning mix.
- It's 3 (15 oz) of cans tomatoes (I use diced and fire roasted).
- It's 1 (8 oz) of can tomato sauce.
- It's 1 can of kidney beans, drained.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans, drained.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of frozen corn.
Lauren's Taco Soup instructions
- Brown hamburger meat, garlic and onion in a 6 qt soup pot. Drain off any remaining grease..
- Stir in remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium low and simmer for at least 20 minutes. I also throw a hand full of shredded taco cheese in the pot and let it melt. Serve hot with garnishes..
- Notes: I sometimes add more tomatoes, sauce, corn and beans so I can have leftovers..
- Optional garnishes: tortilla chips, sour cream, shredded cheese or green onions..
I will just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you handily follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the savory Lauren's Taco Soup. If you have questions or requests roughly speaking this article, charm entrance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily locate it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com