Stuffed Cabbage Soup. This stuffed cabbage soup is easily prepared in one pot for a new, easy version of the hearty I love this soup because it tastes just like stuffed cabbages without all the hard work of stuffing the. Unstuffed cabbage roll soup has all the great flavors of traditional cabbage rolls, without all the fuss. They're cabbage leaves stuffed with a flavorful beef and rice filling; smothered in a sweet and.
OH SO GOOD with a unique taste!
If you like vegetable soup then this is similar, but with a little bit of sweet taste.
This recipe for Stuffed Cabbage Soup takes my mom's classic recipe and makes it super easy!
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just gone the extra ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the tasty Stuffed Cabbage Soup for your dinner with your associates or family. You can cook Stuffed Cabbage Soup using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Cabbage Soup
- You need 2 tbs of olive oil.
- It's to taste of Salt, pepper, Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic & herb seasoning.
- Prepare 1.25 pounds of ground beef (90/10).
- You need 1 of yellow onion diced.
- Prepare 2 tbs of minced garlic.
- You need 1 of medium green cabbage (chopped or diced).
- It's 2-3 of carrots, cut to your liking.
- Prepare 1 (32 oz) of bottle of beef broth.
- You need 3 (8 oz) of can tomato sauce.
- Prepare 8 oz of water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of uncooked white rice.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- It's 3 tbs of brown sugar.
- It's of Optional:parsley.
Un-Stuffed Cabbage SoupAll Things Food, Cooking with Mary and Friends. Today's recipe is one that is a HUGE help to me when I'm trying to cut calories…Stuffed Cabbage Soup. Stuffed cabbage is one of those foods that instantly takes me back to my childhood. So when I started seeing tons of recipes for Stuffed Cabbage soup, I thought… Stuffed Cabbage Soup has the same ingredients as stuffed cabbage rolls - ground beef, rice, tomatoes, and cabbage - minus the extra time and effort to assemble them.
Stuffed Cabbage Soup step by step
- Pour olive oil into pot over medium high heat. Add ground beef, garlic, salt, pepper, & Italian seasoning. Break up meat with spatula & let cook 5 minutes. Then add onion & cook 2-3 minutes..
- Note: you may want to switch to a bigger pot* Add your remaining ingredients to the pot, stir & bring to simmer. Add salt, pepper and more minced garlic if desired. Turn heat down to medium-low and let cook with lid on for 25-30 minutes. Stir occasionally, and reduce heat to low for the last 10 minutes. You can add parsley or parmesan cheese for garnish. Enjoy!.
Recipe courtesy of Zoe Feigenbaum and Emma Feigenbaum. I love little stuffed cabbage rolls. They make me think of my grandma. She would make them by scratch and serve them for dinner time to time. It's your favorite stuffed cabbage in soup form!
I will just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you simply follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing Stuffed Cabbage Soup. If you have questions or requests something like this article, interest way in us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily locate it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com