Easy Taco Soup. We first tried this thick-as-chili soup at a church dinner. It's a warm dish ideal for a cold day and easy to prepare with kitchen staples. So what are you waiting for?
This hearty soup is loaded with ground beef, tomatoes, corn and beans with a homemade taco seasoning.
This soup recipe is fully loaded with ground beef, beans, veggies, and of course taco seasoning.
Easy Taco Soup is made with ground beef, veggies, beans, and both ranch AND taco seasoning for an incredibly flavorful, hearty soup your family is going to love.
Actually this is an easy recipe just bearing in mind the extra ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delectable Easy Taco Soup for your lunch with your associates or family. You can have Easy Taco Soup using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Taco Soup
- It's of Easy Taco Soup.
- It's 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- It's 1 can of whole kernal corn.
- It's 1 can of Ranch Style Beans.
- You need 2 can of stewed tomatoes (or 1 large can).
- Prepare 1 packages of Hidden Valley Ranch Original Powder Mix.
- Prepare 1 packages of Mild Taco Seasoning Mix.
- It's 1/2 of Diced White Onion (optional).
- You need 1 can of Original Rotel.
- Prepare of Garnish.
- Prepare 1 packages of Tortilla Chips (or crackers).
- You need 1 of Container Sour Cream (optional).
- You need 1 packages of Shredded Mexican Cheese (or cheddar cheese).
It's basically like a quick and easy. You won't believe how easy this taco soup from Delish.com is to make. We need to taco about how good this soup is. Let us know how it went in the comments below!
Easy Taco Soup instructions
- Brown hamburger meat over medium to medium high heat.
- Drain hamburger meat and return to a cooking pot (big enough for all ingredients).
- Open all cans and add ingredients to the hamburger meat. DO NOT drain cans. If using, add onion at this time..
- Add both the Ranch and Taco seasoning packets and stir (I use the whole package of taco seasoning but you may want to use less due to spiciness).
- Cook over high heat stirring occasionally until ingredients come to a boil; reduce heat and simmer for approximately 30 minutes..
- Once done add a ladle or two of soup to a bowl, crush as many chips (or crackers) as you want into bowl, add a little shredded cheese, and a dollop of sour cream..
- Enjoy! :-).
Taco Soup is everything you know and love about tacos….in soup form! A quick and easy hearty soup made with taco flavoured ground beef, corn and beans, first timers are always cynical but with. Easy Taco Soup is has all the amazing flavors that you love from a taco in a soup! This Low Carb and Keto Taco Soup recipe is so easy to make, but the best thing about it is that even if someone is. This is one of my favorite one pot meals.
I want just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the delectable Easy Taco Soup. If you have questions or requests in the region of this article, keep busy way in us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily locate it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com