Taco Casserole With Tater Tots.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just taking into consideration the additional ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delectable Taco Casserole With Tater Tots for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can cook Taco Casserole With Tater Tots using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Taco Casserole With Tater Tots
- It's of lean ground beef.
- It's of Taco Bell taco seasoning (or any taco seasoning you like).
- It's of corn with red and green peppers. drained.
- It's of condensed fiesta nacho cheese soup. or 2 cans.
- It's of Ore Ida tarot tots. (or more).
- Prepare of Taco Bell thick and chunky salsa. (any salsa will do).
- Prepare of Sour cream.
- You need of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It's of diced tomatoes.
- It's of shredded/chopped lettuce.
Taco Casserole With Tater Tots step by step
- Heat oven to 375°.
- Cook meat with seasoning mix as directed on package. Spoon into 11x7 baking dish.
- Spoon corn over meat mixture. Spread soup over corn. Arrange tater tots over soup.
- Bake 40 to 45 min. or until potatoes are lightly browned and mixture is bubbly..
- Serve with salsa, sour cream, shredded cheese and lettuce.
Just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you usefully follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Taco Casserole With Tater Tots. If you have questions or requests not far off from this article, keep busy door us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com