Our Family Recipe for Nikujaga Meat and Potatoes With Ground Beef. This main dish recipe features sliced beef sirloin cooked with potatoes, and onion in a sauce made with prepared Our family loves this recipe very much and it is even better w/several TBS more sugar and a few shakes more soy sauce. All Reviews for Nikujaga (Japanese-style meat and potatoes). Nikujaga is literally meat (niku) and potatoes (jagaimo) in Japanese.
Here as well, thin beef is used for Nikujaga too.
We call it 'stew', but it.
Here's a recipe for Nikujaga, meaning "meat and potatoes".
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just subsequent to the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delectable Our Family Recipe for Nikujaga Meat and Potatoes With Ground Beef for your dinner with your friends or family. You can cook Our Family Recipe for Nikujaga Meat and Potatoes With Ground Beef using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Our Family Recipe for Nikujaga Meat and Potatoes With Ground Beef
- Prepare 90 grams of Ground beef.
- It's 1 tbsp of ☆ Sake.
- It's 1 of ☆ Salt and pepper.
- You need 3 of Potatoes.
- You need 400 ml of Water.
- You need 1/2 of Carrot.
- You need 1/2 of Onion.
- It's 1 of packet Shirataki noodles.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of 〇 Sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of 〇 Sake.
- Prepare 2 tsp of 〇 Dashi stock granules.
- You need 1 of 〇 Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of 〇 Mirin.
- You need 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
It's the Japanese version of beef The beef in Nikujaga is added more for flavor than substance. This is a real workhorse of the The beef you use can be anything from ground chuck to short ribs; just make sure you use a cut with enough fat. Nikujaga is one of the most popular Japanese comfort food, the delicious dish includes sliced beef slow Jump to Recipe Discussion. Nikujaga is one of the most popular Japanese comfort food, the We're trying to recover from jet lag and get back to our regular routine (which is really hard to do with.
Our Family Recipe for Nikujaga Meat and Potatoes With Ground Beef instructions
- Peel the potatoes, cut in half and put into a bowl of water. Leave to soak for 15 minutes..
- Slice the onion lengthwise (with the grain) into 2 cm wide wedges. Roughly cut up the carrot..
- Empty out the shirataki noodles into a sieve or colander and wash under running water. Cut up into easy to eat lengths, put back into the sieve, and pour boiling water over them to get rid of their odor..
- Add some vegetable oil to a deep frying pan or a pot and heat. Add the ground beef and the ☆ ingredients, and stir fry while bashing the meat..
- When the meat has changed color, add the onion and carrot and stir fry to coat the vegetables with oil..
- Add the potatoes from step 1 water and all. Add the 〇 ingredients, bring to a boil and skim off any scum..
- Add the shiratakin noodles, place a small lid or a piece of kitchen parchment paper directly on top of the simmering food, and simmer for 15 minutes over low-medium heat..
- Take the lid or paper off, add the soy sauce and simmer for an additional 5 minutes. Transfer to serving plates and it's done..
Our Family Recipe for Nikujaga Meat and Potatoes With Ground Beef. My husband has always liked nikujaga with ground beef. This nikujaga is quite lightly flavored, with not much soy sauce! With beef and potatoes simmered in a sweet soy stock until meltingly tender, Nikujaga (肉じゃが), or "meat potatoes" is Japanese comfort food at its best. If Japan had burly roughnecks and lumberjacks, Nikujaga (肉じゃが) would be their meal.
I would just to let you know this recipe already tested, you suitably follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the delicious Our Family Recipe for Nikujaga Meat and Potatoes With Ground Beef. If you have questions or requests nearly this article, absorb open us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com