Copy of Diced Steak Made with Ground Beef.
Actually this is an easy recipe just next the additional ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delicious Copy of Diced Steak Made with Ground Beef for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can cook Copy of Diced Steak Made with Ground Beef using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Copy of Diced Steak Made with Ground Beef
- Prepare 500 grams of Ground beef (or a pork and beef blend).
- It's 1/4 tbsp of Salt.
- You need 1/4 tbsp of Pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- It's 1/4 cup of reduced sodium soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- You need 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It's 2 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp of minced garlic.
Copy of Diced Steak Made with Ground Beef instructions
- Mix the first three ingredients in a bowl, including the garlic. Then flatten the meat into one square like in the picture. Cut into 2-3 cm squares..
- Cook on the griddle with your favourite sauce, such as a Yakiniku Japanese BBQ sauce (not listed). From a separate bowl, this is where I whisk the soy sauce, sugar, cornstarch, and water together. Then slowly add the mixture to the meat a tbsp at a time and stirring in between mix..
- Cook each side of the meat, turning with a spatula so it doesn't burn. I also added shredded carrots (optional and not listed). It's done when the sauce has mixed in..
- You can also make this in a frying pan, and serve it with grated daikon radish and ponzu sauce. It is delicious..
- I finished this delicious recipe on a lettuce wrap and garnish with shredded radishes..
I want just inform you that the recipe already tested, you usefully follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the delectable Copy of Diced Steak Made with Ground Beef. If you have questions or requests going on for this article, charm log on us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com