Albondigas (meatball soup). It is our version of comfort. Overall it's a good basic meatball soup if you want to try it out and you're lacking the extra ingredients you rarely buy. Albondigas Soup is a traditional Mexican soup made with juicy, herb and rice infused meatballs (albondigas), and loaded with veggies: carrots, potatoes, celery, and chayote all simmered in a bold.
This easy Mexican vegetable and meatball soup (caldo de albóndigas) recipe will warm you inside and out with its aromatic goodness and natural flavors.
This albondigas soup is made with beef and rice meatballs which are simmered in a seasoned tomato broth along with potatoes, carrots and zucchini.
A hearty soup that both kids and adults will enjoy!
Yes, this is a simple recipe just considering the other ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the tasty Albondigas (meatball soup) for your lunch with your friends or family. You can have Albondigas (meatball soup) using 23 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Albondigas (meatball soup)
- You need 3 quart of beef stock.
- It's 2 of each bay leaf.
- It's 2 clove of garlic cloves minced.
- You need 1 of medium onion minced.
- It's 1 tbsp of paprika.
- It's 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 2 of each eggs.
- It's 1/2 cup of cooked rice.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It's 2 tbsp of fresh mint chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of I oregano.
- It's 2 tbsp of minced onion.
- You need 1 tbsp of minced bell pepper.
- It's 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 2 cup of bread crumbs.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 3 of medium carrots diced.
- You need 3 of large potatoes diced.
- It's 1 of each chiote chopped.
- Prepare 2 of each zucchini chopped.
- It's 1 can of tomato sauce 8 oz.
- It's 1 can of Petit diced tomatoes.
Albondigas Mexican meatball soup is a simple dish with light broth, vegetables, and meatballs flavored with chorizo. This post has been updated with. Albondigas Soup is a delicious meatball soup with a richly flavored broth. Delicate meatballs seasoned with fresh herbs bump up the flavor!
Albondigas (meatball soup) instructions
- Take first 5 ingredients, sauté onions in a large pot then add remaining 4 ingredients set aside..
- Put chopped vegetables in a bowl and set aside..
- Mix remaining ingredients together and form in to meatballs..
- Bring stock to a boil carefully add meatballs and simmer for 25 minutes.
- Add chopped vegetables and cook for another 30 minutes. Check to see if vegetables are done..
Mexican sopa de albóndigas is no exception. Divide the soup among bowls, about four or five meatballs per portion, and set out bowls of whatever garnishes you like. An incredible Albondigas soup which is a traditional Mexican meatball soup loaded with vegetables and full of flavor. This warm and comforting albondigas soup recipe is packed with hearty vegetables and Mexican-style meatballs. Albondigas Soup is a hearty Mexican meatball soup with a simple soup base made of diced tomatoes, chipotle salsa, and broth.
Just inform you that recipe already tested, you helpfully follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the savory Albondigas (meatball soup). If you have questions or requests something like this article, entertain gate us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page thus you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com