Bacon Cheeseburger Soup. Bacon cheeseburger soup has all the flavors of my favorite burger but it's perfect for chilly nights and so I'm all about a big juicy burger and this keto cheeseburger soup totally delivers on all those. I sent a giant bowl over to our neighbors. Bacon Cheeseburger Soup is a hearty and creamy take on America's favorite cheeseburger.
Let us know in the comments below!
Easy Low Carb Bacon Cheeseburger Soup Recipe - This low carb bacon cheeseburger soup recipe is like comfort in a bowl.
This bacon cheeseburger soup is dairy free, but has all of the flavors of a bacon cheeseburger!
Literally this is an easy recipe just next the other ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the tasty Bacon Cheeseburger Soup for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can have Bacon Cheeseburger Soup using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bacon Cheeseburger Soup
- Prepare 4 of strips of bacon (I used turkey bacon).
- It's 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 cup of finely chopped onion (about 1 medium onion).
- It's 3 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 4 cup of chicken broth.
- It's 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 2 cup of grated cheddar cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of yellow mustard.
- You need 3 tbsp of ketchup.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 2 of hamburger buns.
- Prepare 1 of Butter for the buns.
There are few things that are as comforting and delicious as a. Cheeseburger Soup is a cheesy and easy soup recipe with all the flavors of a cheeseburger! Top it with bacon, lettuce, tomato, and croutons for a fun dinner that your kids will love! This creamy recipe brings two of my absolute favorite foods together in one!
Bacon Cheeseburger Soup step by step
- Cook the bacon in a 5-quart Dutch oven until crispy, remove to paper towels to drain. Add the ground beef to the pot with the bacon grease and cook until beginning to brown, breaking the meat into small pieces. Add the chopped onion and garlic and cook until the onions are soft and the meat is cooked through. Drain the fat from the pot, then return it to the heat. Stir in the Worcestershire sauce, then add the chicken broth and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat to simmer..
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together the milk and the flour until smooth. While the soup is simmering, stir in the flour and milk and stir and simmer until the soup is slightly thickened. Add the grated cheese a handful at a time, stirring to melt after each addition. When all the cheese is incorporated, stir in the mustard and the ketchup and add salt and pepper to taste. Crumble the cooked bacon and stir into the soup. Cover and simmer the soup for 10 minutes..
- While the soup is simmering, spread each side of the hamburger buns with butter, cut into thin strips and toast in a toaster oven or under the broiler until lightly toasty. Serve the soup immediately, accompanied by the bun croutons. If you'd like, you could top with extra crumbled bacon, pickle relish, more grated cheese-anything you like on your cheeseburger!.
Bacon Cheeseburger Soup Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Soup is quick and easy! Just about everyone loves cheeseburgers, but we can't really enjoy them as much as the rest of the world because of the bread. But, when you serve it in a. This Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Soup will be a weekly staple in your house, especially in the colder months!
I would just inform you that the recipe already tested, you clearly follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the delicious Bacon Cheeseburger Soup. If you have questions or requests with reference to this article, keep amused open us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com