Loaded Cheeseburger Soup.
Literally this is a simple recipe just gone the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delicious Loaded Cheeseburger Soup for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can have Loaded Cheeseburger Soup using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Loaded Cheeseburger Soup
- It's 1 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 36 oz of beef broth.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 8 oz of warm water.
- You need 12 oz of mixed vegetables.
- It's 8 oz of ditalini pasta (or any small pasta or rice).
- You need 2 tbsp of thyme.
- You need 2 tbsp of ground mustard.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of celery salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lemon pepper.
- It's 2 tbsp of horseradish.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ground ginger.
- It's 1 tbsp of turmeric.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 oz of shredded monterey cheese.
- Prepare 4 oz of shredded cheddar jack cheese.
- It's 2 oz of shredded mozarella.
- It's 2 oz of mexican crema or sour cream.
- Prepare of all-purpose flour.
Loaded Cheeseburger Soup instructions
- Brown ground beef with 1/2 of all seasoning, drain grease..
- Add warm water, beef broth and remaining seasoning to cooked beef. Bring to a boil..
- Add pasta and frozen vegetables and cook on low boil for 12-15 minutes..
- In a small pan melt butter and add flour. Add as much flour as it takes to soak up all the butter and then add to soup. Boil for 2-5 minutes. If the soup is not thick enough repeat with 1/2 amount of butter..
- Add cheese and creama and cook on low for 5 minutes..
I will just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the appetizing Loaded Cheeseburger Soup. If you have questions or requests as regards this article, absorb read us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page thus you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com