Mexican Meatball Soup. It is our version of comfort food. There's no rocket science here, just an easy process with common ingredients and you've got an extraordinary soup that I'm sure everyone in your family, even the little. There is something comforting about cozying up on the couch with a bowl of soup after a long day.
This easy Mexican vegetable and meatball soup (caldo de albóndigas) recipe will warm you inside and out with its aromatic goodness and natural flavors.
Albondigas is a very traditional Mexican meatball soup.
With the carefully crafted meatballs, bountiful vegetables and rice you will be more than satisfied.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just later than the extra ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the tasty Mexican Meatball Soup for your dinner with your friends or family. You can have Mexican Meatball Soup using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mexican Meatball Soup
- You need 1 lb of Ground beef, extra lean.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Panko bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Mexican ground Oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of Dried parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garlic salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It's 8 cup of Water.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of Baby carrots.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Beef bouillon.
- It's 1 cup of Green taco sauce.
- Prepare 3 cup of Left over Spanish rice.
This is a great savory meat and vegetable soup with Mexican spices. Mix up the meatball mix and shape into smallish balls. This deliciously spicy Mexican meatball soup recipe features homemade meatballs cooked in a yummy soup base that's full of herbs, spices, and vegetables. This Mexican meatballs recipe came from Lexi's new cookbook Lexi's Clean Kitchen.
Mexican Meatball Soup step by step
- In a medium pot, add the water, carrots and bouillon..
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer..
- In a large mixing bowl combine the ground beef, oregano, parsley, garlic salt, bread crumbs and milk..
- Knead the meat with your hands till the everything looks even and well distributed..
- Roll into small meat balls..
- Heat a skillet or frying pan with the oil..
- Sear the meatballs on medium high heat..
- Be sure to seat all sides of the meatballs so they don't fall apart in the broth..
- Gently drop each meatball into the simmering broth..
- Add the taco sauce and the Spanish rice..
- Continue to simmer for 10-15 minutes..
- Serve hot with shredded cabbage, avocado slices and crushed tortilla chips..
My favorite clean eating recipe is a chicken soup made with onions, mushrooms, garlic, ginger, coconut aminos. This Mexican meatball soup (Albondigas) is very hearty, quite easy to make and full of flavor - a If you're looking for something warming and tasty for your dinner, this Mexican meatball soup will. Heart healthy or not, this soup is amazing! I made it tonight, and my husband and I, tho skeptical before trying it, absolutely loved it. A robust and satisfying Mexican Meatball soup with a winning combination of flavors and ingredients!
I will just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you usefully follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the delicious Mexican Meatball Soup. If you have questions or requests all but this article, please get into us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com