Grandpa's Vegetable Soup.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just next the extra ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delectable Grandpa's Vegetable Soup for your dinner with your friends or family. You can have Grandpa's Vegetable Soup using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grandpa's Vegetable Soup
- Prepare 1 pound of hamburger meat.
- Prepare 1-29 oz of can Veg-All (drained).
- It's 1-15 oz of can peas (drained).
- You need 1-15.25 oz of can corn (drained).
- You need 1-28 oz of can tomatoes (we used crushed).
- You need 1-15 oz of can tomatoe sauce.
- Prepare of Mrs Dash Garlic and Herb Seasoning.
Grandpa's Vegetable Soup instructions
- Brown and drain hamburger meat.
- Throw everything else in.
- Add Mrs. Dash Seasoning as Desired.
- Bring to Boil.
- Let Simmer.
- Serve with craxkers and shredded cheese.
- ENJOY! Dont forget to leave a review!.
Just to let you know the recipe already tested, you suitably follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the appetizing Grandpa's Vegetable Soup. If you have questions or requests re this article, entertain open us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com