Cheeseburger soup. A local restaurant serves a similar cheeseburger soup but wouldn't share its recipe with me. So I developed my own, modifying a recipe for potato soup. I was really pleased with the way this.
Cheeseburger soup is always a hit with my family!
It's the kind of soup you crave on a cold night.
It's kinda like a vegetable beef soup, only with a little more.
Actually this is an easy recipe just past the extra ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delectable Cheeseburger soup for your lunch with your connections or family. You can have Cheeseburger soup using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger soup
- Prepare 1 pound of ground beef.
- It's 3/4 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of shredded carrots.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of diced celery.
- It's 1 tsp of dried basil.
- You need 1 tsp of dried parsley.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of butter divided.
- It's 3 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare 4 cups of peeled and diced potatoes.
- You need 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 4 cups of velveeta.
- It's 1 1/2 cups of milk.
- You need 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4-1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sour cream.
Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Soup is a thick and hearty soup with chunks of ground beef, shredded carrots, sliced celery all cooked together in a creamy base topped with onions and bacon bits. Easy Low Carb Bacon Cheeseburger Soup Recipe - This low carb bacon cheeseburger soup recipe is like comfort in a bowl. A delicious, rich, broth loaded with beef then topped with bacon and cheese for amazing cheeseburger flavor. Disclosure before we even get started: NO!
Cheeseburger soup step by step
- Brown the ground beef in 3 quart saucepan. Drain and set aside..
- In the same saucepan add 1 Tbsp butter, onion, shredded carrots, parsley flakes, basil and celery. Saute until tender.
- Add the broth, potatoes and beef and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 10-12 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- In a small skillet melt remaining butter (3 Tbsp) and add the flour. Cook and stir for 3-5 minutes or until bubbly. Add to the soup and bring to a boil. Cook and stir for 2 minutes. Reduce heat to low.
- Stir is cheese, milk, salt and pepper. Cook and stir until cheese melts. Remove from heat and stir in sour cream. SERVE.
The closest to chocolate covered pickles that I could stomach was this Cheeseburger Soup with a. When I first read the words Cheeseburger Soup on the menu of our local deli - my thought was YUCK! This was the special every Friday! Well one Friday I decided to broaden my taste buds and give it a try! Cheeseburger Soup is your favorite classic American comfort food in soup form!
I will just to let you know recipe already tested, you simply follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the appetizing Cheeseburger soup. If you have questions or requests roughly this article, make smile entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com