Stuffed Pepper Soup. This is one of the most cozy soup recipes with rich homestyle flavor. It totally reminds me of growing up and being home. This easy soup tastes just like stuffed peppers.
Some of the cooks at the restaurant where I work were talking about stuffed pepper soup.
This stuffed pepper soup is a hearty meal loaded with ground beef, onions, rice and bell peppers in a tomato based broth.
It tastes just like classic stuffed peppers, but without all the work!
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just taking into consideration the additional ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the tasty Stuffed Pepper Soup for your lunch with your associates or family. You can have Stuffed Pepper Soup using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Pepper Soup
- You need 1 package (6 links) of Italian turkey sausage.
- Prepare 1 package of (1-1.5 pound) of lean ground beef.
- It's 4 cups of beef stock.
- You need 1 jar of marinara sauce.
- You need 1 can (15 ounce) of chopped tomatoes flavored with basil, garlic, and oregano.
- It's 8 ounces of chopped onion.
- You need 4 ounces of celery.
- It's 4 ounces of chopped carrot.
- You need 8 ounces of chopped green bell pepper.
- It's of Fresh parsley, garlic paste, Italian herbs.
Stuffed Pepper Soup has everything you love about stuffed peppers - bell peppers, ground beef Stuffed Pepper Soup. I love soup weather and the convenience of making a big pot of soup that can. Stuffed Pepper Soup is an inexpensive and delicious soup that will warm your belly from the inside out. Tender sausage and ground beef are simmered in beef broth with peppers, and tomatoes.
Stuffed Pepper Soup instructions
- In the insta-pot sauté the mirepoix for a few minutes while you remove the casings from the sausage links. Add the meat in and then use a meat chopper, keep stirring and chopping to ensure it is broken up well and evenly distributed.
- Add in green pepper, beef stock, marinara sauce.
- Add in chopped tomatoes, Italian herbs, and garlic paste. I’m not big into measuring but I used about a tbsp of the fresh herbs and 1 1/2 tbsp of the paste. I’m a big fan of these herbs you can easily find them in the produce section and they keep well..
- Turn the sauté off and switch the insta-pot to pressure. Cook 20-30 minutes. Serve with rice or warm garlic bread..
Stuffed Pepper Soup from Delish.com will be a weeknight staple. It has everything you like about a classic stuffed pepper—ground beef, rice, tomatoes, and CHEESE. White rice tends to be the top pick for stuffed peppers, but when it comes to soup, you're better off with long-grain brown rice. This Stuffed Pepper Soup is a flavorful, healthy soup recipe that's loaded with Italian sausage (for even more flavor!), peppers, rice and tomatoes. Stove top or slow cooker versions.
I would just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you usefully follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the delectable Stuffed Pepper Soup. If you have questions or requests in this area this article, divert retrieve us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com