Baked Taco Burger Sliders. I grew up eating taco burgers at a local fast food restaurant. They no longer make the burger so I decided to make my own but wanted a smaller slider version. Add some fiesta flair to burger night with this taco-flavored mini burger recipe.
I created this dish to fill two pans because these cheeseburger sliders disappear fast.
Easy & Delicious Taco Burger Sliders - Our Home Made Easy.
Bring taco night and burger night together with these super easy and yummy taco burger sliders!
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just past the extra ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delectable Baked Taco Burger Sliders for your lunch with your friends or family. You can have Baked Taco Burger Sliders using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Taco Burger Sliders
- Prepare of ground beef.
- You need of medium onion, finely diced.
- It's of taco seasoning.
- You need of shredded cheese (cheddar or Mexican blend is best).
- It's of jarred salsa (any heat level).
- You need of slider buns.
- It's of butter.
- It's of hot sauce such as sriracha or tobasco (optional).
These mini-burgers are quick to whip together tonight. Tacos meet burgers … in too-cute slider form! Simple enough for family cook-outs, yet impressive enough for a party. A great change of pace that's Lay polenta out on a baking sheet or large tray and brush lightly with ½ teaspoon of olive oil.
Baked Taco Burger Sliders instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Brown ground beef with diced onion in a medium skillet over med-high heat, breaking meat up to a fine crumble until no pink remains..
- Add taco seasoning and half the amount of water called for on package. Simmer 5 minutes. Meanwhile, melt butter and stir in hot sauce to taste if desired..
- Separate slider bun tops from bottoms. Place bottoms in a 9x13" cake pan/casserole dish. Spread meat mixture over bottom buns. Sprinkle with shredded cheese. Spoon a little salsa over top of cheese on each slider. Place tops on sliders, pressing down gently to squish together, and brush tops with the melted butter..
- Cover dish with aluminum foil and bake covered for 10 minutes. Remove foil and bake an additional 10 minutes..
- If desired serve with traditional taco toppings such as lettuce, tomato, sour cream, extra salsa and/or guacamole, and any sides you want (I like Mexican rice or seasoned tater tots). Enjoy!.
These Taco Burgers were my kiddo's idea, combining his favorite foods: tacos and hamburgers. They are totally adaptable and super easy for a weeknight meal! Dinner time at my house lately has been basically a game of Jenga…there are so many moving parts, that finding a moment for us all to sit. This oven baked burger sliders recipe was inspired by Krystal and White Castle Burgers. These flavorful mini cheeseburgers are easy to make in big batches.
I will just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you usefully follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the delectable Baked Taco Burger Sliders. If you have questions or requests almost this article, entertain entre us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com