Yes, this is a simple recipe just behind the extra ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delectable Elbow Soup for your lunch with your friends or family. You can cook Elbow Soup using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Elbow Soup
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 lb of large elbow pasta.
- It's 8 cup of water.
- Prepare 4 tsp of chicken bullion.
- You need 4 tsp of tomato bullion.
Elbow Soup instructions
- Boil water (Do not add salt) adding chicken and tomato bullions to dissolve completely.
- In a seperate pot, brown meat and drain.
- Once browned, add pasta and bullion mix.
- Bring to a slow boil and cover for 15 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Top with shredded fiesta cheese (optional).
I would just inform you that this recipe already tested, you conveniently follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Elbow Soup. If you have questions or requests approaching this article, absorb gate us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily locate it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com