Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just past the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delectable Taco Soup for your dinner with your friends or family. You can have Taco Soup using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Taco Soup
- It's 2 lb of Ground Beef.
- It's 2 cup of Diced Onion.
- You need 2 can of (15 1/2-ounce) Pinto Beans.
- Prepare 1 can of (15 1/2-ounce) Pink Kidney Beans.
- Prepare 1 can of (15 1/4-ounce) Whole Kernel Corn, Drained.
- You need 1 can of (14 1/2-ounce) Mexican-Style Stewed Tomatoes.
- It's 1 can of (14 1/2-ounce) Diced Tomatoes.
- You need 1 can of (14 1/2-ounce) Tomatoes with Chiles.
- Prepare 2 can of (4 1/2-ounce) Diced Green Chiles.
- It's 1 can of (4.6-ounce) Black Olives, drained and sliced, optional.
- It's 1/2 cup of Green Olives, sliced, optional.
- Prepare 1 packages of (1 1/4-ounce) Taco Seasoning Mix.
- It's 1 packages of (1-ounce) package Salad Dressing Mix.
- Prepare 1 of Corn Chips, for serving.
- Prepare 1 of Sour Cream, for garnish.
- It's 1 of Grated Cheese, for garnish.
- You need 1 of Chopped Green Onions, for garnish (optional).
- It's 1 of Pickled Jalapenos, for garnish (optional).
Taco Soup instructions
- Brown the ground beef and onions in a large skillet; drain the excess fat.
- Transfer the browned beef and onions to a large slow cooker or a stockpots..
- Add the beans, corn, tomatoes, green chiles, black olives, green olives, taco seasoning, and ranch dressing mix..
- Cook in a slow cooker on low for 6 to 8 hours or simmer over low heat for about 1 hour in a pot on the stove..
- To serve, place a few corn chips in each bowl and ladle soup over them. Top with sour cream, cheese, green onions, and jalapenos..
Just inform you that this recipe already tested, you suitably follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the savory Taco Soup. If you have questions or requests in this area this article, engross right of entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com