Crock Pot Soup.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just afterward the extra ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delicious Crock Pot Soup for your dinner with your friends or family. You can cook Crock Pot Soup using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Soup
- You need 1 lb of lean ground beef/turkey or chickn.
- Prepare 1 can of chicken broth.
- You need 1 can of corn.
- You need 1 can of Veg All.
- You need 1 can of Rotel.
- It's 1 can of green beans.
- You need 1 can of pinto beans drained and rinsed (optional).
Crock Pot Soup instructions
- Season meat, turkey or chicken as desired. I use Morton Nature's Seasons on my ground meat or chicken. If I use turkey I use Tony's, Morton nature's season, and chicken marinade..
- In a skillet brown ground meat, or turkey. If using chicken I boil it then cut into small pieces..
- Add all other ingredients to crock pot then add ground meat, turkey, or chicken. Season as desire..
- Cook on high in the crock pot for 2 hours..
- You can add or change any of your favorite vegetables for what I listed above. I don't put pinto beans in mine but my mom does..
Just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the savory Crock Pot Soup. If you have questions or requests going on for this article, make smile gain access to us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com