Cheeseburger Soup for Crock Pot.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just bearing in mind the other ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the tasty Cheeseburger Soup for Crock Pot for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can cook Cheeseburger Soup for Crock Pot using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger Soup for Crock Pot
- You need 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- You need 1 cup of onion.
- It's 3 clove of garlic.
- It's 14 oz of diced tomatoes (can).
- It's 1 cup of baby carrots, chopped.
- It's 1/2 cup of celery, chopped.
- It's 2 cup of potatoes, peeled, diced.
- You need 4 cup of chicken broth.
- It's 8 oz of light cream cheese (1 brick).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of parsley.
- It's 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- It's 1/4 cup of flour.
- It's 2 cup of cheddar cheese, shredded.
- Prepare 6 slice of bacon, cooked, crumbled.
Cheeseburger Soup for Crock Pot instructions
- Brown ground beef with onion, drain.
- Combine ingredients in crockpot, EXCEPT for milk, flour and cheddar cheese.
- Stirr together and cook on low for 7 hours.
- In the last 10 minutes combine milk and flour together, whisk until there is no more clumps.
- Add the flour milk mixture to the crock pot, stirr.
- Add the cheddar cheese, the soup is ready when all the cheese has melted.
- Serve with crumbled bacon.
Just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the savory Cheeseburger Soup for Crock Pot. If you have questions or requests in relation to this article, engross edit us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page thus you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com