taco soup. This easy taco soup recipe is so hearty, filling and just the perfect comfort food. And the deliciously spiced, beefy flavor will have everyone craving more! We first tried this thick-as-chili soup at a church dinner.
Taco soup is a type of soup composed of similar ingredients to those used inside a taco: ground beef, tomatoes, chopped green chilis, onions, corn, beans and a packet of taco seasoning.
Vegetarian versions combine beans with the other ingredients, except for the ground beef.
This easy Taco Soup recipe is one of my favorite dinner solutions when I want something healthy, quick, and tasty.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just like the other ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the appetizing taco soup for your dinner with your friends or family. You can have taco soup using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of taco soup
- Prepare 2 lb of ground beef.
- It's 2 cup of diced onion.
- Prepare 4 each of jalapeno pepper ,chopped.
- Prepare 2 can of 15oz pinto been.
- It's 1 can of 15oz kidney beans.
- It's 1 can of 15 oz whole kernel corn,drained.
- It's 1 can of 15oz Mexican-style stewed tomato.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of 15oz diced tomatos with chilies.
- You need 2 can of 4 1/2oz diced green chiles.
- Prepare 1 can of 4.6oz black olive,drained and sliced, optinal.
- Prepare 1 1/2 packages of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 packages of corn chips,for dipping.
- Prepare 1 of sour cream,for garnish.
- Prepare 1 of sliced jalapenos,for garnish.
- You need 1 of grated cheese of your choice ,for garnish.
And it's a slow cooker or stove top recipe that my family will LOVE! It was something our family always asked her to make and my. Best taco soup I've ever made! I made it a day early and took it to an office lunch (oh, was much better the second day), and it got raves.
taco soup instructions
- brown ground beef,onions,and 3 jalapenos in skillet. drain excess fat,then transfer to large stockpot..
- add the beans, corn, tomatoes, green chiles, black olives, & taco seasoning and simmer over low heat for about 1 hour on stove ..
I did make a few small changes to the recipe, but nothing. This hearty soup is loaded with ground beef, tomatoes, corn and beans with a homemade taco seasoning. Taco soup is just the easiest, tastiest, year-round soup recipe. Bonus - it makes for a fab Taco Tuesday meal without the need to fuss with any sort of gluten-free taco shells. Taco Soup is an easy soup that is hearty & satisfying!
I will just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you usefully follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the savory taco soup. If you have questions or requests in the region of this article, please right to use us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily locate it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com