Ms. Kipper's Veggie Soup.
Actually this is an easy recipe just next the additional ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delectable Ms. Kipper's Veggie Soup for your dinner with your connections or family. You can cook Ms. Kipper's Veggie Soup using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ms. Kipper's Veggie Soup
- You need 2 lb of roast, round steak, ground beef.
- You need 2 medium of potatoes, diced.
- Prepare 1 medium of onion, minced.
- It's 3 of boullion cubes, beef.
- Prepare 2 of stalks celery and leaves.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Maggi seasoning.... can use soy sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It's 32 oz of of beef broth or water.
- You need 1 can of mixed veggies.
- It's 1 cup of okra, optiinal.
- It's 1 can of diced tomatoes, 28 oz.
- You need 3 cup of veggie juice... i used V8.
- It's 1 envelope of dry onion seasoning mix, optional.
- It's 2 tbsp of white sugar to counter act the tart taste of the tomatoes.
Ms. Kipper's Veggie Soup instructions
- put the first 7 items in the pressure cooker.... sprinkle with pepper... the bouillon cubes are salty..... put 1/2 the water or bouillon in the pressure cooker.... save the other half. I cut the meat into small cubes .... I saved the fat that was cut off and also put in the pressure cooker for flavor....
- I cook the meat, potato, celery mixture for 40 min.... so that meat it very tender...
- **** IF YOU USE GROUND BEEF.... put the browned ground beef in stock pot with the other ingredients from the first 7... allow to come to a boil then turn down to simmer for about 20 minutes....
- after the meat is done... whether ground beef or pressure cooker.. put the remaining ingredients in the stock pot..... add remaining water or broth.... let get hot and add your meat mixture..... simmer for 20 minutes.... if using the pressure cooker 7 more mins..
- taste and adjustment salt and pepper.
- *** this is one of those dishes that gets better the second day.
- **** I serve with biscuits....
I will just inform you that recipe already tested, you helpfully follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the savory Ms. Kipper's Veggie Soup. If you have questions or requests on the subject of this article, interest entre us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com