Leek soup (Lauch Suppe). Very simple. find a large soup pot, and stirfry the Hamburger meat with the butter and your favorite spices until the meat is fully cooked. Wash,Cut, slice and dice the Teek. Leek soup (Welsh: cawl cennin) is a soup based on potatoes, leeks, broth (usually chicken), and heavy cream.
Potato Leek Soup Without Chicken Stock Recipes.
Finde was du suchst - appetitlich & phantastisch.
Jetzt ausprobieren mit ♥ Chefkoch.de ♥.
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just past the additional ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the savory Leek soup (Lauch Suppe) for your dinner with your friends or family. You can have Leek soup (Lauch Suppe) using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Leek soup (Lauch Suppe)
- You need 2 lb of Hamburger meat.
- You need 5 large of sticks of Leek.
- Prepare 3 quart of of filtered water.
- It's 1/4 cup of butter.
- It's 1 small of heavy cream.
- You need 1 small of sour cream.
- You need 3 packages of of vegetable or chicken broth cubes.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of of Tofu, choped into very small cube pieces.
- You need 2 large of potatoes, pealed and also cut into small cubes ( optional ).
- You need 1 pinch of of your favorite spices.
This leek soup recipe has added cream cheese for that added extra touch for an extra elegant soup. A fantastic starter course for a dinner party. Excellent soup base for homemade soups. — Jeffrey. This is the kind of soup that is so simple to make yet tastes like you really know your way around the kitchen.
Leek soup (Lauch Suppe) step by step
- Very simple.. find a large soup pot, and stirfry the Hamburger meat with the butter and your favorite spices until the meat is fully cooked.
- Wash,Cut, slice and dice the Teek. Stirfry with the Hamburger meat another 10 min. (optional)You can also add a couple of pealed and diced potatoes now to the soup.
- In a water cooker, boil the filtered water and add to the soup pot with the 3 broth cubes.
- Simmer for 5 min. add sour cream and heavy cream to the soup.
- Add Tofu.
- Now it time to taste your soup. If it's bland add another broth cube, or spice it up alittle with your favorite spices!! Salt, Pepper, Ms.Dash etc....
- Teek (in German its called Lauch) belongs to the Onion group, so it doesn't take long to cook in the soup.
- Finished... Clean up your kitchen and serve.
I grew up loving this Potato leek soup is simple to make, the mild flavors of leeks and the potatoes compliment each other so well. Although I like mine pureed, if you. Cauliflower Leek Soup from Delish.com is any easy and comforting soup perfect for fall. (Alternatively, let soup cool slightly, then ladle into a blender.) Season with salt and pepper to taste, then ladle into bowls and garnish with chives and bacon before serving. Classic potato leek soup has all the comforts of cold weather-cooking wrapped into one — a good bit of butter, slightly caramelized leeks and onions, creamy Yukon gold potatoes, and a splash of heavy cream for good measure. Remove from the heat and Transfer the blended soup to a clean pan.
Just inform you that this recipe already tested, you usefully follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the savory Leek soup (Lauch Suppe). If you have questions or requests vis--vis this article, charm way in us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily find it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com