Albondiga Soup (meatball soup). It is our version of comfort food. Meatballs flavored with cilantro simmer in a gently-seasoned broth with potatoes and carrots. This soup is soothing on a cold, rainy day.
Albondigas Soup is a traditional Mexican soup made with juicy, herb and rice infused meatballs (albondigas), and loaded with veggies: carrots, potatoes, celery, and chayote all simmered in a bold, aromatic tomato broth - and of course toppings!
Albondigas Soup is a hearty Mexican meatball soup with a simple soup base made of diced tomatoes, chipotle salsa, and broth.
To get as much flavor into this Albondigas soup as possible, I used really delicious ingredients.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just following the additional ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the savory Albondiga Soup (meatball soup) for your lunch with your associates or family. You can cook Albondiga Soup (meatball soup) using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Albondiga Soup (meatball soup)
- Prepare of broth.
- It's 1 can of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 2 quart of beef bouillon.
- It's 1/2 of bell pepper.
- You need 2 cup of carrots.
- It's 4 oz of celery.
- It's 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 of tomatoe.
- It's 1 of onion.
- Prepare of meat balls.
- It's 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- It's 1/2 lb of ground turkey.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tsp of mint.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- It's 1/2 of onion.
- It's 1/3 cup of long grain white rice.
I added chorizo, cumin, and cilantro. This easy Mexican vegetable and meatball soup (caldo de albóndigas) recipe will warm you inside and out with its aromatic goodness and natural flavors. for the soup: ¼ cup Make the albondigas: Bring a small pan of generously salted water to a boil, add the rice, and cook, like you would pasta, for. This albondigas soup is made with beef and rice meatballs which are simmered in a seasoned tomato broth along with potatoes, carrots The type of meatballs traditionally found in albondigas soup are made with ground beef and use rice as a binding agent.
Albondiga Soup (meatball soup) instructions
- finely chop and fine slice bell peppers, carrots, celery, tomatoes and onions. throw all ingredients for the broth in a large pot and boil..
- soak your rice small bowl with hot water set aside..
- while your broth is boiling mix ground beef and ground turkey in large bowl. in a small bowl wisk egg with herbs and onion. mix well into the meat. drain the water from the rice add to meat mixture. I recommend use your hands. mix well with hands and shape into little balls. drop meatballs into boiling broth. cover tightly cook for 30 minutes.
- I double this recipe for a family of 6. taste better the next day.
Albondigas Mexican meatball soup is a simple dish with light broth, vegetables, and meatballs flavored with chorizo. This post has been updated with new photos! Albondigas Soup Is A Delicious Mexican Recipe Filled With Meatballs, Vegetables And Spices! Packed Full Of Flavor, This Simple Albondigas Soup Is Sure To Become A Favorite. Albondigas Soup is a broth-based soup that is chock full of vegetables, such as carrots, potatoes, garlic, onions, and zucchini, and features meatballs with Mexican seasoning, such as cumin, chili powder, and Mexican oregano.
I want just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you handily follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delicious Albondiga Soup (meatball soup). If you have questions or requests on this article, divert admission us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com