Pasta Fagioli Soup.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just bearing in mind the additional ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delicious Pasta Fagioli Soup for your dinner with your connections or family. You can have Pasta Fagioli Soup using 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pasta Fagioli Soup
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 15 oz of red kidney beans.
- Prepare 15 oz of white kidney beans.
- It's 4 of stalks of chopped celery.
- It's 1 cup of chopped onion.
- It's 1 cup of carrot sticks.
- You need 1 cup of fresh chopped parsley.
- Prepare 48 oz of chicken broth.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 12 oz of short macaroni noodles.
- It's 32 oz of traditional pasta sauce.
- It's 24 oz of can diced tomatoes.
- It's 1 tbsp of salt and pepper.
Pasta Fagioli Soup instructions
- Brown 1 pound of ground beef.
- add onion and 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- add 1 cup of chopped fresh parsley.
- add crushed pepper and salt.
- add 48 ounces of chicken broth.
- add two cans of kidney beans mixed colors.
- add two cans of traditional pasta sauce.
- add two cans of diced tomatoes.
- add 2 cups of chopped celery.
- add 1 cup of carrot sticks.
- add Tabasco sauce to desired spice level.
- boil macaroni pasta according to package directions (boiling noodles on the side helps keep the soup from thickening too much).
- add cooked pasta to the completed soup and serve.
Just inform you that the recipe already tested, you clearly follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the delectable Pasta Fagioli Soup. If you have questions or requests as regards this article, engross admission us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com