Easy Taco Soup. We first tried this thick-as-chili soup at a church dinner. It's a warm dish ideal for a cold day and easy to prepare with kitchen staples. So what are you waiting for?
This hearty soup is loaded with ground beef, tomatoes, corn and beans with a homemade taco seasoning.
This soup recipe is fully loaded with ground beef, beans, veggies, and of course taco seasoning.
Easy Taco Soup is made with ground beef, veggies, beans, and both ranch AND taco seasoning for an incredibly flavorful, hearty soup your family is going to love.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just taking into account the extra ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the appetizing Easy Taco Soup for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can have Easy Taco Soup using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Taco Soup
- Prepare 3 lb of ground chuck.
- Prepare 3 packages of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 2 can of black beans, drained.
- Prepare 2 can of kidney beans, drained.
- You need 2 can of diced tomatoes.
- You need 2 can of whole kernel corn, undrained.
- You need 46 oz of tomato juice.
- Prepare 1 of salt & pepper.
It's basically like a quick and easy. You won't believe how easy this taco soup from Delish.com is to make. We need to taco about how good this soup is. Let us know how it went in the comments below!
Easy Taco Soup instructions
- Brown ground chuck in large stock pot. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Drain off any fat from meat and return meat to pot.
- Pour black and kidney beans (4 cans total) into collander and drain. Rinse beans with cold water if needed. Sometimes canned beans like these will contain thick juice..
- Add drained and rinsed beans to cooked meat in stock pot..
- Add the 3 packets of taco seasoning to meat and beans..
- Pour diced tomatoes and whole kernel corn (4 cans total) into stock pot, including the liquid in these cans. DO NOT DRAIN..
- Pour 46 ounces of tomato juice into stock pot..
- Stir all ingredients together and bring to a simmer, letting it cook on medium low for 30 minutes or so. (I taste at this point and add extra seasoning if needed or even an extra packet of taco seasoning. This is totally according to your taste preferences.).
- NOTE: instead of putting all ingredients in a stock pot, you can add them to a large slow cooker and cook on LOW for 4 hours or HIGH for 2 hours. (Meat should still be browned on the stove before putting in slow cooker.).
- This makes a HUGE pot of taco soup, great for a large get together or pot luck supper. Serve with sour cream, shredded cheese, and tortilla chips..
Taco Soup is everything you know and love about tacos….in soup form! A quick and easy hearty soup made with taco flavoured ground beef, corn and beans, first timers are always cynical but with. Easy Taco Soup is has all the amazing flavors that you love from a taco in a soup! This Low Carb and Keto Taco Soup recipe is so easy to make, but the best thing about it is that even if someone is. This is one of my favorite one pot meals.
I want just inform you that this recipe already tested, you clearly follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the savory Easy Taco Soup. If you have questions or requests a propos this article, entertain entrance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com