Stuffed Pepper Soup. This is one of the most cozy soup recipes with rich homestyle flavor. It totally reminds me of growing up and being home. This easy soup tastes just like stuffed peppers.
Some of the cooks at the restaurant where I work were talking about stuffed pepper soup.
This stuffed pepper soup is a hearty meal loaded with ground beef, onions, rice and bell peppers in a tomato based broth.
It tastes just like classic stuffed peppers, but without all the work!
Literally this is an easy recipe just past the additional ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the appetizing Stuffed Pepper Soup for your dinner with your associates or family. You can have Stuffed Pepper Soup using 25 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Pepper Soup
- It's 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 6 of breakfast sausages.
- It's 2 of strips of bacon.
- Prepare 6 of pepperoni slices.
- You need 1 of green bell pepper, cut in bite size pieces.
- It's 1 of red bell pepper, cut in bite size pieces.
- You need 1 of poblano pepper, cut in bite size pieces.
- It's 1 of jalapeno pepper, minced.
- You need 1 large of onion, finely chopped.
- You need 4 of minced cloves of garlic.
- You need 2 of carrots, sliced.
- Prepare 2 of celery stalks, sliced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dry white wine.
- You need 1 of 28 ounce can crushed tomatos.
- You need 1 of 8 ounce can tomato sauce.
- You need 32 oz of low sodium or homemade beef stock.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of dryed thyme.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper and salt to taste.
- It's 1 tsp of hot sauce, such as franks brand.
- You need 1 tbsp of heavy cream.
- It's 1 cup of cooked rice.
- It's 4 of sliced green onions.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 cup of shredded italian blend heese, or any cheese you like.
Stuffed Pepper Soup has everything you love about stuffed peppers - bell peppers, ground beef Stuffed Pepper Soup. I love soup weather and the convenience of making a big pot of soup that can. Stuffed Pepper Soup is an inexpensive and delicious soup that will warm your belly from the inside out. Tender sausage and ground beef are simmered in beef broth with peppers, and tomatoes.
Stuffed Pepper Soup instructions
- In a large stockpot add bacon, pepperoni and sausage cook over medium heat, removing pepperoni and bacon as crisp and sausage when browned. Add oil only if needed to prevent sticking. When all is doneadd ground beef and brown that, remove to plate with other meats..
- Add onion, garlic, all peppers, carrots and celery, cover and soften 5 minutes uncover and add white wine an deglaze pan cooking until wine is almost gone..
- Add remaining ingredients except rice, cheese and green onions.simmer partially covered on low simmer for 2 hours, stirring occasionally..
- Add green onions, rice and parmesan cheese, stir in and heat through..
- Serve, Garnished with the shreddeded cheese on each serving.
Stuffed Pepper Soup from Delish.com will be a weeknight staple. It has everything you like about a classic stuffed pepper—ground beef, rice, tomatoes, and CHEESE. White rice tends to be the top pick for stuffed peppers, but when it comes to soup, you're better off with long-grain brown rice. This Stuffed Pepper Soup is a flavorful, healthy soup recipe that's loaded with Italian sausage (for even more flavor!), peppers, rice and tomatoes. Stove top or slow cooker versions.
Just inform you that this recipe already tested, you suitably follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the delicious Stuffed Pepper Soup. If you have questions or requests regarding this article, keep busy retrieve us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com