Stuffed Pepper Soup.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just later the other ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delicious Stuffed Pepper Soup for your lunch with your friends or family. You can cook Stuffed Pepper Soup using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Pepper Soup
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 large of onion, chopped.
- It's 1 cup of uncooked or 2 cups cooked rice.
- Prepare 2 can of 15 oz diced or sliced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of 15 oz tomato sauce.
- You need 2 cup of chicken broth or stock.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of water.
- It's 3 large of peppers (green, red , yellow ect) cut into bite size chunks.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano or italian spice (dry).
- You need 1 tsp of basil.
- It's of salt & pepprr.
- You need of shredded cheddar cheese (opt).
Stuffed Pepper Soup step by step
- Brown ground beef & onions in a large 5qt. pot. Drain off excess grease..
- Add rice, tomatoes, tomato sauce, spices, broth & water..
- Bring to a boil & reduce heat & cover 20 minutes if using precooked rice. If using uncooked rice, rice should be timed according to package directions for rice cooking times. Cooking times for rice varies. Add a bit more liquid (water or broth) if it isn't soupy enough..
- When rice is cooked add peppers & simmer for 20 minutes longer salt & pepper to taste..
- Serve hot with shredded cheddar cheese on top. Enjoy!.
Just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you suitably follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delicious Stuffed Pepper Soup. If you have questions or requests nearly this article, entertain entrance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page thus you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com