Beefy Cream of Mushroom Soup.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just subsequently the other ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delectable Beefy Cream of Mushroom Soup for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can have Beefy Cream of Mushroom Soup using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beefy Cream of Mushroom Soup
- You need 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It's 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 gallon of whole milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of flour.
- You need 3/4 lb of mushrooms.
- You need 1/4 cup of sherry wine (cooking wine is fine, and cheap).
- It's 2 tsp of seasoning salt.
- It's 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of wine vinegar.
- It's 2 tbsp of beef base.
Beefy Cream of Mushroom Soup instructions
- Break up hamburger meat in bottom of pot. When slightly browned, add chopped mushrooms, wine, and spices. Cover and heat on medium stirring occasionally until hamburger meat is brown and mushrooms are somewhat cooked..
- Stir in flour gradually until there are no clumps. If you used anything more lean than 80% beef, you may need to add a little bit of butter before this step..
- Add milk slowly. Turn down to low and recover. Stir occasionally until slightly steaming. Add beef base and vinegar..
- Allow to heat covered for five more minutes. If it isn't as thick as you like, mix one part flour one part water and add an ounce at a time allowing two minutes between to thicken..
- Taste for spices. Adjust to your liking and allow five minutes for flavors to strengthen..
- Serve warm, on the side or as a meal!.
Just inform you that recipe already tested, you clearly follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Beefy Cream of Mushroom Soup. If you have questions or requests in relation to this article, make laugh edit us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily locate it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com