Rich's Pasta Fagioli Soup.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just like the other ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the savory Rich's Pasta Fagioli Soup for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can have Rich's Pasta Fagioli Soup using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rich's Pasta Fagioli Soup
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- You need 1 lb of Ground Mild Italian Sausage.
- It's 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Diced Red Onion.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of Shredded Carrots.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of Chopped Celery.
- You need 2 tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- It's 48 oz of Beef Stock.
- You need 30 oz of Canned Great Northern Beans.
- Prepare 30 oz of Canned Diced Tomatoes.
- You need 64 oz of V8 Vegetable Juice.
- You need 16 oz of Dry Ditalini Pasta.
- It's 5 pinch of Salt.
- It's 3 pinch of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dried Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare 2 dash of Tabasco Sauce.
Rich's Pasta Fagioli Soup step by step
- In a frying pan combine ground beef and ground sausage. Brown over medium heat until thoroughly cooked. Drain and set aside..
- In a large stock pot add olive oil, onion, celery, carrots and garlic. Heat over medium until onions are translucent..
- Add the set aside meat mixture to the same pot as the vegatable mix..
- Add all the remaining ingredients EXCEPT THE PASTA to the same pot as the meat and vegatables. Cover and let boil slowly for at least 45 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent burning on the bottom of the pot..
- Now add the dry pasta and replace cover. Let boil for around 10 minutes..
- Turn off heat, stir and serve!.
Just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you simply follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Rich's Pasta Fagioli Soup. If you have questions or requests going on for this article, please retrieve us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com