Potato Bacon Cheeseburger Soup. Add the broth, potatoes and beef and bring to a boil. Bacon Cheeseburger Soup recipe is something the entire family can eat and enjoy! With very little net carbs, this keto friendly soup is one of our favorite low carb recipes to enjoy.
It's hearty enough to be a meal in itself, yet it's.
Potato soup is good, but potato soup with smoky bacon and melty cheese is even better!
All you need to do is cook the bacon and chop your veggies—after that, the slow cooker does all the heavy lifting, so dinner is done by the time you get home.
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just gone the other ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the appetizing Potato Bacon Cheeseburger Soup for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can have Potato Bacon Cheeseburger Soup using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Potato Bacon Cheeseburger Soup
- Prepare 2 can of chicken broth.
- You need 2 lb of ground chuck.
- It's 2 can of cream of potato.
- Prepare 2 can of cream of celery.
- You need 1 lb of thick sliced smoked bacon.
- Prepare 16 oz of Mexican Velveeta or similar cheese.
- You need 1/2 large of sweet onion.
- You need 4 cup of boiled potatoes in small chunks.
Creamy thick and rich. this Cheesy Bacon Potato Soup recipe is great for a cool winter evening. Bacon Cheeseburger Soup is a hearty and creamy take on America's favorite cheeseburger. The soup is full of flavor, easy to make and comforting. Since the soup contains potatoes, it can change in texture when frozen, so preferably serve if fresh.
Potato Bacon Cheeseburger Soup step by step
- Brown the ground chuck and fry up the bacon. I prefer ground chuck and thick cut bacon. Feel free to use whatever you wish, this is just my preference..
- While the meat is cooking warm up the water for the potatoes and prep them. I prefer to use red potatoes chopped up with the skins on but you can use whatever you wish..
- Chop up the onion and set aside. Once the bacon is done, sweat the onion in the bacon grease and drain along with the ground chuck..
- After the meat and onions are drained, place it in your soup pot. Cut up the velveeta into chunks and add to the meat in the pot to help soften it up..
- Chop up the bacon into desirable pieces and add to the pot..
- Add the remaining ingredients to the pot and bring to a boil. If it is too thick feel free to add 1/2 cup of milk or more chicken broth..
- Once the soup has come to a boil, add it to a crock pot and share!.
Potato Cheeseburger Soup is so good, plus it freezes well. Make a large batch of soup and keep it in the freezer to bring out during the cold winter nights! My youngest daughter, Brenda Weller, revised the Creamy Cheesy Potato Soup recipe and added in hamburger and bacon to make her own version of. Top servings with bacon, green scallion pieces, and yellow Cheddar. This bacon cheeseburger soup seemed like the kind of thing that just wouldn't be quite the same This soup really addresses the craving for those bacon cheeseburger flavors, and it's super filling.
Just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the savory Potato Bacon Cheeseburger Soup. If you have questions or requests regarding this article, divert right of entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com