Maggie's Magnificent Meatball Minestrone Soup.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just when the other ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the savory Maggie's Magnificent Meatball Minestrone Soup for your dinner with your associates or family. You can cook Maggie's Magnificent Meatball Minestrone Soup using 26 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Maggie's Magnificent Meatball Minestrone Soup
- Prepare of meatballs.
- Prepare 4 lb of ground beef.
- You need 3 medium of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 of envelopes Lipton onion soup mix.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare of soup base.
- You need 3 box of beef broth (32 oz. each).
- You need 2 box of chicken broth (32 oz. each).
- You need 46 oz of spicy vegetable juice (V8).
- You need 1/2 cup of red wine vinegar.
- You need 1/2 cup of port wine.
- Prepare of other ingredients.
- Prepare 1 box of (11 oz.) barley (quick-cooking barley works).
- Prepare 2 packages of (5 each) sweet Italian sausage links, cut into bite-size pieces.
- It's 2 cup of sliced mushrooms.
- It's 3 large of onions, chopped.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of baby carrots, cut into thirds.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper, seeded and chopped.
- Prepare 1 of yellow bell pepper, seeded and chopped.
- It's 2 can of (16 oz.) green beans.
- You need 2 can of (16 oz.) kidney beans.
- Prepare 2 cup of fresh or frozen corn.
- Prepare of garnish.
- You need 1 of Crutons.
- Prepare 1 of Fresh grated parmesan cheese.
Maggie's Magnificent Meatball Minestrone Soup step by step
- In large bowl, mix together the meatball ingredients. Shape into bite-sized meatballs (I use a small cookie dough scoop) and place in baking dish. Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes. Drain excess fat..
- Pour soup base ingredients into HUGE (7.5 quart) stockpot. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium. Add the barley, carrots, bell peppers, beans, and corn. Stir then cover..
- In large electric skillet, heat 2 T. vegetable oil. Add onions and fry for about 15 minutes, then add the sausage and fry another 15 minutes. Add the mushrooms, stir, and cook 10 minutes more. Add this mixture to your pot of soup, add the prepared meatballs, stir, cover and simmer several hours until carrots are tender..
Just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Maggie's Magnificent Meatball Minestrone Soup. If you have questions or requests something like this article, absorb entre us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com