Diced Steak Made with Ground Beef.
Literally this is an easy recipe just considering the other ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the appetizing Diced Steak Made with Ground Beef for your dinner with your associates or family. You can have Diced Steak Made with Ground Beef using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Diced Steak Made with Ground Beef
- Prepare 500 grams of Ground beef (or a pork and beef blend).
- You need 1/4 tbsp of Salt.
- It's 1/4 tbsp of Pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Katakuriko.
Diced Steak Made with Ground Beef step by step
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and flatten the meat into one square like in the picture. Cut into 2-3 cm squares..
- Cook on the griddle with your favourite sauce, such as a Yakiniku Japanese BBQ sauce (not listed)..
- Cook each side of the meat, turning with a spatula so it doesn't burn. It's done when the sauce has mixed in..
- You can also make this in a frying pan, and serve it with grated daikon radish and ponzu sauce. It is delicious..
Just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you clearly follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing Diced Steak Made with Ground Beef. If you have questions or requests in this area this article, please get into us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com