Stuffed Green Pepper Soup.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just in the manner of the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the tasty Stuffed Green Pepper Soup for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can cook Stuffed Green Pepper Soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Green Pepper Soup
- It's 2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 8 cup of water.
- It's 28 oz of can diced tomatoes(undrained).
- Prepare 29 oz of can tomato sauce.
- You need 2 cup of cooked long grain rice (1/2 cup uncooked ) minute rice ok.
- Prepare 2 large of green peppers choped.
- Prepare 2 of beef bouillon cubes.
- It's 2 tbsp of packed brown sugar.
- It's 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Stuffed Green Pepper Soup step by step
- Brown ground beef and drain..
- Cook rice according to box directions..
- Add all ingredients to a large dutch oven or soup pot. Bring to a boil..
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer for about 30 to 40 minutes stirring occasionally or until peppers are tender..
Just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you simply follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Stuffed Green Pepper Soup. If you have questions or requests on the order of this article, please right of entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com