Bacon Cheeseburger Soup. Bacon cheeseburger soup has all the flavors of my favorite burger but it's perfect for chilly nights and so I'm all about a big juicy burger and this keto cheeseburger soup totally delivers on all those. I sent a giant bowl over to our neighbors. Bacon Cheeseburger Soup is a hearty and creamy take on America's favorite cheeseburger.
Let us know in the comments below!
Easy Low Carb Bacon Cheeseburger Soup Recipe - This low carb bacon cheeseburger soup recipe is like comfort in a bowl.
This bacon cheeseburger soup is dairy free, but has all of the flavors of a bacon cheeseburger!
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just gone the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delectable Bacon Cheeseburger Soup for your dinner with your friends or family. You can cook Bacon Cheeseburger Soup using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bacon Cheeseburger Soup
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 small of onion, chopped.
- You need 3/4 cup of celery, chopped.
- You need 1 cup of shredded carrots.
- You need 1 tsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried parsley flakes.
- You need 3 cup of chicken broth.
- It's 4 tbsp of butter, divided.
- It's 4 cup of potatoes, diced.
- It's 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It's 16 oz of Velveeta, cubed.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare of salt.
- It's of pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- It's of BACON!.
There are few things that are as comforting and delicious as a. Cheeseburger Soup is a cheesy and easy soup recipe with all the flavors of a cheeseburger! Top it with bacon, lettuce, tomato, and croutons for a fun dinner that your kids will love! This creamy recipe brings two of my absolute favorite foods together in one!
Bacon Cheeseburger Soup instructions
- Brown beef in pan; drain and set in pot you will cook soup in..
- In same pan, saute carrots, onions, celery, basil, and parsley until tender in tbsp of butter. About 10 minutes..
- In the same pot as the beef, add veggies, broth, and potatoes; bring to a boil..
- Reduce heat and let simmer for 10 minutes..
- In a small skillet, melt remaining butter. Add flour. Stir for 3-5 minutes on medium heat until bubbly..
- Add to soup; bring to a boil. Stir for 2 minutes..
- Reduce heat to low. Add cheese, milk, salt, and pepper. Stir until cheese melts..
- Remove from heat. Blend in sour cream..
- Fry up bacon until crispy. Crumble and stir into soup..
Bacon Cheeseburger Soup Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Soup is quick and easy! Just about everyone loves cheeseburgers, but we can't really enjoy them as much as the rest of the world because of the bread. But, when you serve it in a. This Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Soup will be a weekly staple in your house, especially in the colder months!
I will just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you suitably follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the appetizing Bacon Cheeseburger Soup. If you have questions or requests not far off from this article, make smile way in us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com