My Fav! Stuffed Pepper Soup!.
Literally this is a simple recipe just considering the additional ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the tasty My Fav! Stuffed Pepper Soup! for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can cook My Fav! Stuffed Pepper Soup! using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Fav! Stuffed Pepper Soup!
- It's 1 lb of Lean ground beef.
- It's 1 medium of Onion.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- You need 14 oz of Can diced tomatoes.
- It's 2 cup of Chopped green peppers.
- You need 15 oz of Can tomato sauce.
- You need 3 cup of Beef broth.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Oregano.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Basil.
- Prepare 1 cup of Cooked rice.
My Fav! Stuffed Pepper Soup! step by step
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef along with onion and garlic. Brown until no more pink. Drain any excess fat..
- While the meat, onions, and garlic are cooking, cook your rice as package directions say..
- Add the diced tomatoes (juice and all!), chopped green pepper, tomato sauce, beef broth, basil and oregano to a large stock pot. Add the cooked beef mixture to all these ingredients..
- Simmer for 40-50 minutes on low. Covered. I add in the cooked rice during the last 5 -10 minutes of simmering..
I would just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you clearly follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing My Fav! Stuffed Pepper Soup!. If you have questions or requests a propos this article, make smile gain access to us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page thus you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com