Protein Filled Taco Soup.
Actually this is an easy recipe just once the extra ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the savory Protein Filled Taco Soup for your dinner with your connections or family. You can cook Protein Filled Taco Soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Protein Filled Taco Soup
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground beef.
- You need 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 packages of Taco seasoning.
- You need 1 can of Hunts red pepper and fennel diced tomatoes.
- It's 1 can of pinto beans liquid and all.
- You need 1 can of chili beans liquid and all.
- You need 1 can of red kidney beans drained.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans drained.
- Prepare 1 can of water.
- You need 1 tbsp of cumin.
Protein Filled Taco Soup instructions
- Fully cook ground beef and put in diced onions half way into the cooking..
- Add in taco seasoning when the meat is fully cooked.
- Add in hunts red pepper and fennel diced tomatoes liquid and all as well as pinto and chili bean liquid and all.
- Wait for soup to come back to a simmer then add in black beans and red kidney beans.
- Mix in cumin and water and let simmer uncovered for 20 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Serve with your choice of toppings and enjoy.
Just to let you know this recipe already tested, you clearly follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the savory Protein Filled Taco Soup. If you have questions or requests re this article, keep amused retrieve us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com