Mexican Beef, Lime & Tortilla Soup.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just taking into account the extra ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the savory Mexican Beef, Lime & Tortilla Soup for your dinner with your associates or family. You can cook Mexican Beef, Lime & Tortilla Soup using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mexican Beef, Lime & Tortilla Soup
- You need 1 of Olive oil for cooking.
- Prepare 1 large of onion, diced.
- It's 2 clove of garlic, crushed-peeled-chopped.
- It's 1 medium of green capsicum, diced.
- You need 500 grams of Ground beef.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Ground cumin.
- It's 1 tsp of Ground coriander.
- It's 1 tsp of Cayenne pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Dried oregano.
- Prepare 3 medium of tomatoes, diced.
- Prepare 6 of Soft corn tortillas.
- You need 1 of Litre chicken stock.
- You need 1 of Juice of 2 lime.
- It's 1/4 cup of Fresh chopped coriander.
- Prepare 1 of Sea salt flakes- good pinch.
- You need 1 of Cracked black pepper to taste.
- You need 1 of Sprinkle of turmeric.
Mexican Beef, Lime & Tortilla Soup step by step
- Heat oil in a large pot and cook onion and garlic until onion is soft and browning..
- Add Capsicum and mince, cook for another 5 minutes (stirring occasionaly) until beef is slightly browned..
- Add spices and cook for another minute, stirring all the while. Add dried oregano, tomato and stock- bring to the boil then reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes..
- While the soup simmers, chop 4 of the tortillas into pieces about 2.5cm squared, then stir into the soup along with lime or lemon juice and a good pinch of sea salt. Simmer for a further 5mins- then stir in fresh chopped coriander..
- For a nice garnish I sliced up a couple of the tortillas into 5mm strips, sprayed with olive oil, sprinkled with some tumeric and baked on high heat for around 10 mins- turning once. I removed from the oven and layed them on paper towel to let crispy up..
- Spoon into bowls with crispy turmeric tortilla chips in the centre. Very nice!.
Just to let you know this recipe already tested, you helpfully follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the delicious Mexican Beef, Lime & Tortilla Soup. If you have questions or requests approximately this article, entertain entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com