Taco Bake. Made with taco seasoned ground beef, taco shells, and Cheddar cheese, this quick and easy taco "This quick and easy taco bake will satisfy even the most picky eaters. You can modify it to add. Bake all the taco flavors you love into one easy dish just made for fun, flavorful toppings.
Easy and quick to make dinner Mexican Taco Bake (Mexican Tortilla Lasagna).
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of.
Easy Taco Bake - A pasta dish that tastes like a taco!
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just subsequently the extra ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delectable Taco Bake for your dinner with your associates or family. You can have Taco Bake using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Taco Bake
- It's of lean ground beef.
- It's of onion, chopped.
- It's of sour cream.
- It's of Rotel, undrained.
- Prepare of small can sliced black olives, drained.
- Prepare of taco seasoning.
- It's of can refried beans.
- It's of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need of large bag tortilla chips.
This recipe is always a hit with adults and kids for any occasion. Easy Taco Bake. posted by Christy Denney Beef Tacos - the old school way!!! With juicy seasoned beef taco meat and crispy shells, this taco I like to BAKE my tacos to crisp the shells and melt the cheese before piling on the fresh toppings.
Taco Bake instructions
- Heat oven to 350°.
- In a large skillet,cook beef and onions until onions are soft and meat is cooked through. Drain and return to skillet..
- Stir in Rotel, sour cream, olives, taco seasoning, and beans..
- Simmer over medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Coarsely crush half the chips into a 10x14" casserole dish..
- Spoon half the meat mixture over chips..
- Sprinkle half the cheese over the meat..
- Repeat chip and meat layers..
- Bake 20-25 minutes, until heated through..
- Top with remaining cheese and bake 5 more minutes, until cheese is melted..
I double the ingredients and I use tortilla chips instead of the flour tortillas. You can when you bake all the taco flavors you love into one easy dish just made for topping. This Delicious Taco Casserole Is Like A Taco Salad In Casserole Form! With A Ground Beef And Biscuit Base, Layers Of Sour Cream, Lettuce, Tomatoes, Cheese, And Olives. This Taco Bake was a go to recipe at our house when the kids were young.
I will just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the savory Taco Bake. If you have questions or requests concerning this article, divert open us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily locate it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com