Aunt Mary's Vegetable Soup. Try this Aunt Gins Vegetable Soup recipe, or contribute your own. Suggest a better description. - Recipe Main Dish : Aunt mary's cabbage soup. by Mbrooke. Add prepared vegetables (except potatoes), water, seasoned diced tomatoes, salt and pepper.
Beat butter And Remaining sugar in Bowl Until Creamy.
Combine Cream And milk in Bowl.
These Favorites are served w/ one side: Vegetable Stir Fry.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just taking into consideration the additional ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delicious Aunt Mary's Vegetable Soup for your lunch with your connections or family. You can cook Aunt Mary's Vegetable Soup using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Aunt Mary's Vegetable Soup
- It's 2 lb of lean ground beef or ground turkey (I use 1lb of each).
- You need 4 of medium carrots - cut to 1/4" slice.
- Prepare 3 of ribs celery - cut to 1/4" slice.
- It's 1/2 of large onion - cut to 1/4" dice.
- It's 5 of medium potatoes - peeled and cut to 1/2" dice.
- Prepare 1 of unsalted beef broth - just enough to cover veggies to cook.
- Prepare 1 of large can vegetable juice (such as V8).
- It's 1 of large can whole tomatoes - undrained crushed (preferably by hand).
- It's 2/3 cup of frozen peas.
- Prepare 1 can of low sodium green beans - undrained.
- You need 1 can of corn - drained.
- It's 1 of salt, pepper, garlic and onion powders to taste.
- It's 1 cube of beef bullion, or 1 tsp bullion granules (optional).
- You need 1 of small head of cabbage - cut to bite size pieces (optional).
- It's 1/2 cup of frozen lima beans (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of granulated sugar (optional).
Carrots, peppers, zucchini, broccoli & cauliflower over rice. All Reviews for Aunt Mary Dillon's Praline Cookies. This easy butternut squash soup recipe is completely dairy-free! It has added red pepper and ginger, and is deliciously smooth.
Aunt Mary's Vegetable Soup step by step
- Heat a large pot over medium heat. Add beef/turkey. Crumble to large chunks and brown until no pink remains. Season with salt, pepper, garlic and onion powders to personal taste as it cooks. Drain in colander, do not rinse. Set aside..
- Return pot to heat. Add carrots, celery and onion to pot. Then add enough beef broth to cover veggies by about 1/2". Add a good pinch of salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer until veggies are just fork tender. About 10 - 15 minutes..
- Add potatoes and optional lima beans. Continue to simmer until potatoes are fork tender. About 10 minutes more..
- Add vegetable juice, tomatoes with juices (I crush each by hand as I add), frozen peas, green beans, corn and browned meat. Also add cabbage here if desired. Taste and adjust seasoning as desired. (Add optional sugar here to balance tomato acidity if desired). Simmer 20 minutes more to heat through and blend flavors..
- Serve with a side of crusty bread or cornbread and enjoy! I recommend my super easy honey butter cornbread. ;) https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/357956-super-easy-honey-butter-cornbread.
- NOTE: This recipe freezes well to save for later! If you plan to freeze do NOT add cabbage. Cabbage does not freeze well. Lol..
Add half the oil and salt and pepper and toss everything together until the vegetables are evenly coated. Tip into a large roasting tin and spread out to form a single layer. Yesterday my family and I drove to Durham, NC for a funeral I did not think I would be going to for at least a few more years. My great aunt Mary Ruth passed away last Friday unexpectedly. This delicious garden vegetable soup recipe tastes like a garden in a bowl.
I want just inform you that the recipe already tested, you conveniently follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the delectable Aunt Mary's Vegetable Soup. If you have questions or requests on the order of this article, please entrance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily locate it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com