Mother Freakin' Hamburger Soup That Doesn't Suck.
Actually this is an easy recipe just gone the extra ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delicious Mother Freakin' Hamburger Soup That Doesn't Suck for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can cook Mother Freakin' Hamburger Soup That Doesn't Suck using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mother Freakin' Hamburger Soup That Doesn't Suck
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 packet of onion soup mix.
- It's 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of oregano.
- It's 1/4 teaspoon of basil.
- It's 1 of onion, finely chopped.
- It's 1 cup of celery, chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of carrots, chopped.
- Prepare 8 oz can of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Prepare of Beef broth or water and beef bullion.
- It's 1 cup of macaroni noodles (or whatever pasta you prefer, no one is here to judge).
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese.
Mother Freakin' Hamburger Soup That Doesn't Suck instructions
- Put meat in slow cooker. I like to brown the meat first so it is already separated and the grease content is low..
- Add onion soup mix, pepper, seasoned salt, oregano, basil, onion, celery, carrots, tomato sauce, and soy sauce to the slow cooker..
- Add as much beef broth as you like. Or, if you are like me and prefer to add water and bullion cubes make sure you add one cube per 1 - 1 1/2 cups of water. The amount of broth depends on what you like. Because the pasta (see below step) absorbs so much, I would say to put at least 5 or 6 cups of broth in. If you dont like a lot of broth, put in less. There is no legal statute dictating how much to put in. Gotta love America..
- Cook for no less than 4 hours to get the flavors to swirl around. Plus, don't you love the intoxicating aroma of soup filling the halls of your house? Any longer than 8 hours, even on low setting, can dry the meat out, especially if you substitute with ground turkey..
- 15 to 20 minutes prior to serving, add the macaroni. I like the whole wheat kind. It gives me the illusion that I am somehow being healthier. If you like science, watch the broth levels lower while the mass of the noodles increase..
- Serve with parmesan cheese on top. It gives the soup that extra something special..
- Photos are forthcoming once I make this again. DISCLAIMER: if you like soup that sucks, this one is not for you. If you like soup that doesn't suck, then you my friend are in for a treat!.
Just to let you know recipe already tested, you clearly follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Mother Freakin' Hamburger Soup That Doesn't Suck. If you have questions or requests in relation to this article, occupy approach us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily find it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com