Taco soup. This easy taco soup recipe is so hearty, filling and just the perfect comfort food. And the deliciously spiced, beefy flavor will have everyone craving more! We first tried this thick-as-chili soup at a church dinner.
Taco soup is a type of soup composed of similar ingredients to those used inside a taco: ground beef, tomatoes, chopped green chilis, onions, corn, beans and a packet of taco seasoning.
Vegetarian versions combine beans with the other ingredients, except for the ground beef.
This easy Taco Soup recipe is one of my favorite dinner solutions when I want something healthy, quick, and tasty.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just behind the additional ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the tasty Taco soup for your dinner with your friends or family. You can have Taco soup using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Taco soup
- It's 2-3 lbs of ground beef.
- You need 1 (28 oz) of can diced tomatoes.
- You need 28 oz of tomato juice.
- Prepare 2 cans of rotel, corn, black beans, pinto beans.
- It's 28 oz of water.
- Prepare 2 packets of ranch seasoning.
- It's 2 packets of taco seasoning.
And it's a slow cooker or stove top recipe that my family will LOVE! It was something our family always asked her to make and my. Best taco soup I've ever made! I made it a day early and took it to an office lunch (oh, was much better the second day), and it got raves.
Taco soup instructions
- Brown and drain ground beef in a skillet..
- Open and drain rotel, corn, and beans..
- Open diced tomatoes and tomato juice pour directly into crock pot....
- Put seasoning, ground beef, rotel, corn and beans in crock with diced tomatoes and tomato juice. Add water and stir together..
- Cook on high for 6 hours... Can cook on low also....
I did make a few small changes to the recipe, but nothing. This hearty soup is loaded with ground beef, tomatoes, corn and beans with a homemade taco seasoning. Taco soup is just the easiest, tastiest, year-round soup recipe. Bonus - it makes for a fab Taco Tuesday meal without the need to fuss with any sort of gluten-free taco shells. Taco Soup is an easy soup that is hearty & satisfying!
Just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you clearly follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the delectable Taco soup. If you have questions or requests in relation to this article, make smile approach us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily find it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com