Unstuffed Cabbage Soup.
Literally this is a simple recipe just following the additional ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delectable Unstuffed Cabbage Soup for your lunch with your associates or family. You can have Unstuffed Cabbage Soup using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Unstuffed Cabbage Soup
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of small yellow onion, diced.
- It's 2 cloves of minced garlic OR 2 tsp garlic powder.
- You need 1 can of tomato sauce.
- It's of Dollop tomato paste.
- It's 1/2 cup of uncooked long grain white rice.
- It's 1 of small head of cabbage, sliced.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It's 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 cup of or so water or 1 can beef broth.
Unstuffed Cabbage Soup step by step
- In a large saucepan, cook ground beef and onion, do not drain.
- Add the garlic, tomato sauce and paste, uncooked rice, cabbage, salt and pepper and enough water and/or broth to just cover the cabbage.
- Bring to simmer then cover the pot and simmer for 20-25 minutes until the cabbage has softened and rice is tender.
- You may add more water or broth if it’s too thick for your liking.
- Serve with hot garlic bread and get ready to serve seconds! LoL.
I want just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the delectable Unstuffed Cabbage Soup. If you have questions or requests in this area this article, make laugh entrance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com