Cheeseburger Soup. A local restaurant serves a similar cheeseburger soup but wouldn't share its recipe with me. So I developed my own, modifying a recipe for potato soup. I was really pleased with the way this.
Cheeseburger soup is always a hit with my family!
It's the kind of soup you crave on a cold night.
It's kinda like a vegetable beef soup, only with a little more.
Actually this is a simple recipe just subsequent to the extra ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the savory Cheeseburger Soup for your dinner with your friends or family. You can have Cheeseburger Soup using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger Soup
- You need 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- You need 1 lb. of ground beef (or ground turkey).
- You need 2 tbsp. of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1/2 of yellow onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 of large carrot, peeled and shredded.
- You need 1 stalk of celery, diced.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It's 2 tbsp. of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of mustard.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of Worcestershire sauce.
- It's 2 tbsp. of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of dried parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of each dried oregano, salt and pepper.
- You need 3 cups of unsalted chicken broth.
- It's 2 of large potatoes, scrubbed and diced.
- You need 1 cup of milk (any kind).
- You need 1 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Soup is a thick and hearty soup with chunks of ground beef, shredded carrots, sliced celery all cooked together in a creamy base topped with onions and bacon bits. Easy Low Carb Bacon Cheeseburger Soup Recipe - This low carb bacon cheeseburger soup recipe is like comfort in a bowl. A delicious, rich, broth loaded with beef then topped with bacon and cheese for amazing cheeseburger flavor. Disclosure before we even get started: NO!
Cheeseburger Soup instructions
- Start by heating the oil in a large pot or Dutch oven over medium heat. Once it's hot, add the ground meat, season it lightly with salt and pepper, and cook it until it's browned throughout. Drain any excess fat, if needed, then remove the meat to a seperate plate, cover with foil and set it aside..
- Add the butter to the pot. Once it melts, add the onion, celery and shredded carrot. Cook, stirring often, until they begin to soften, about 5-7 minutes. Then add the garlic, ketchup, mustard and Worcestershire sauce. Cook and stir for another couple of minutes. Then sprinkle the flour over the top and cook and stir for another minute or two..
- Increase the heat to med-high and stir in the broth and seasonings. Let it come up to a low boil, then stir the meat back in, along with the potatoes. Reduce the heat back down to medium-low and let this simmer until the potatoes are fork tender. Then stir in the milk and the shredded cheese, stirring to incorporate and melt the cheese in..
- Let it come back up to temperature and taste it to see if it needs any additional seasoning. That's it! Serve it straightaway and enjoy!.
The closest to chocolate covered pickles that I could stomach was this Cheeseburger Soup with a. When I first read the words Cheeseburger Soup on the menu of our local deli - my thought was YUCK! This was the special every Friday! Well one Friday I decided to broaden my taste buds and give it a try! Cheeseburger Soup is your favorite classic American comfort food in soup form!
Just to let you know this recipe already tested, you conveniently follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the delectable Cheeseburger Soup. If you have questions or requests on the order of this article, divert admission us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com