Cheeseburger mac soup. All your favorite cheeseburger flavors in this creamy soup topped with chopped dill pickles. All your favorite cheeseburger flavors in this creamy soup topped with chopped dill pickles. Cheeseburger Mac Soup. click here to see more like this.
A local restaurant serves a similar cheeseburger soup but wouldn't share its recipe with me.
So I developed my own, modifying a recipe for potato soup.
I was really pleased with the way this.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just gone the additional ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delectable Cheeseburger mac soup for your lunch with your connections or family. You can cook Cheeseburger mac soup using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger mac soup
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 of chopped onion.
- You need 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 box of hamburger helper cheeseburger macaroni.
- Prepare 15 oz of diced tomatoes, undrained.
- It's 2 cups of milk.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- Prepare 3 tbs of ketchup.
- You need 1 tbs of mustard.
- It's 2 cups of shredded American cheese or shredded mac & cheese blend.
- It's 1/2 cup of chopped dill pickles.
You'll find the great flavors of a cheeseburger in this creamy soup. Serve topped with chopped dill pickles and enjoy! Bacon Cheeseburger Mac. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Look no further…pasta, Cheddar cheese soup, milk, Cheddar cheese and meatballs combine for a family-friendly casserole that's loaded with flavor.
Cheeseburger mac soup step by step
- In a large pot cook beef, onion, garlic, and pepper. Drain. Stir in sauce mix from hamburger helper, tomatoes, milk, water, ketchup, and mustard. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly..
- Reduce heat. Cover and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Then stir in uncooked pasta and cheese. Cover, cook 15 minutes longer, stirring occasionally. Top with pickles and serve immediately..
Mac and cheese gets heartier, and possibly even more family-friendly, when you stir ground beef and fire-roasted tomatoes into the Mac and Cheeseburger. Photo: Greg Dupree; Styling: Lindsey Lower. Ground Beef served with macaroni noodles and a cheesy sauce. Versatility and rich flavor make it ideal for. This Cheeseburger Soup recipe is a rich and cheesy bowl of comfort food made on the lighter side.
I will just to let you know this recipe already tested, you helpfully follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Cheeseburger mac soup. If you have questions or requests in this area this article, keep busy log on us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com