Beefy Vegetable Soup with Meatballs low carb.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just subsequent to the additional ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delectable Beefy Vegetable Soup with Meatballs low carb for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can cook Beefy Vegetable Soup with Meatballs low carb using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beefy Vegetable Soup with Meatballs low carb
- Prepare of Meat and broth.
- Prepare 2-1/2 pound of ground beef.
- You need 16 ounces of beef meatballs.
- You need 1 quart of beef broth.
- You need of Vegetables.
- Prepare 2 of ribs celery.
- You need 1 pound of Carrots.
- It's 1 pound of green beans.
- You need 1 cup of sliced spring onion.
- Prepare of Seasonings.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of pink Himalayan salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It's 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- It's 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It's of Cheese.
- You need To taste of shredded Parmesan cheese.
Beefy Vegetable Soup with Meatballs low carb step by step
- Wash the vegetables. Heat the oil in a pot..
- Make the meatballs. See any of my recipes. Brown the meatballs in the oil. Remove from oil and set aside..
- Slice the onion and celery thinly. Peel the carrots and slice them. Add the vegetables to the oil that the meatballs were browned in. Add the seasonings. Sauté for 10 minutes..
- Add the ground beef to the pot with the vegetables. Add the broth. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes. I had extra guest my granddaughters so I cut the meatballs so they were manageable for them..
- Add the meatballs. Simmer covered for 15 minutes..
- Serve add cheese to taste. I hope you enjoy!!.
I would just inform you that this recipe already tested, you clearly follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the delectable Beefy Vegetable Soup with Meatballs low carb. If you have questions or requests a propos this article, make laugh edit us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com