Lasagna soup. This Lasagna Soup is one of my all time favorites! You get all the flavors of a delicious hearty Lasagna Soup. Lasagna Soup has everything you love about lasagna - all in one bowl of soup!
It's one of my very favorite ways to gather people around our table, to cozy in and take the chill off.
This soup has all of the flavors of lasagna without the hours in the kitchen.
Thanks to the Instant Pot(R), it is made with minimal effort and fairly quickly.
Literally this is a simple recipe just following the additional ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the tasty Lasagna soup for your lunch with your connections or family. You can have Lasagna soup using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lasagna soup
- Prepare of Pasta noodles of choice.
- You need 1 can (28 oz) of Crushed tomatoes.
- It's 1 can of Tomatoes with green chiles.
- It's of Hamburger meat.
- Prepare 1 of diced onion.
- You need of Italian seasoning.
- You need of Garlic salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- It's of Hot sauce Optional.
- You need Pinch of brown sugar.
- It's 3-4 cups of beef or chicken broth (stock).
- It's of Topping.
- You need of Shredded mozzarella.
- You need of Grated Parmesan.
A hearty, easy Lasagna Soup recipe — it's like eating your favorite Italian comfort food, only in a bowl! This soup has a meaty tomato base and is topped off with a creamy ricotta-cheese filling. Add mozzarella and stir, letting melt into soup. Easy lasagna soup recipe, tastes like lasagna soup, best lasagna soup, one pot soup.
Lasagna soup step by step
- Brown hamburger meat and diced onion, drain off any fat..
- Add all other ingredients except pasta and topping.
- Cook in crock pot, on low 5 hrs or high for 2-3 hrs all your doing is bring to a small boil or until it’s hot....
- Instant pot, pressure cooker, ninja foodie. Use sauté to brown meat and onions, drain fat, add all ingredients except topping, make sure pasta is covered with liquid, set on low pressure on 0 with a national release. Or use crockpot setting following the above Instructions..
- Crockpot, when soup is hot and done, cook noodles on stove with box instructions, and drain when it’s done, add to soup. This set can be used also in a pressure cooker if you don’t want brunt noodles or you don’t trust it not to stick to the bottom......
- Enjoy 😉.
- Notes- I used the ninja foodie, with the crockpot setting. Cooked my noodles on the stove. I also didn’t have any broth or stock so I used bouillon cubes. This can be made on a stove top. Seasoning are to taste....
Lasagna Soup made with ground beef, sausage, spinach and three types of cheese! The perfect easy dinner for those cold winter nights! Cheesy Lasagna Soup is perfect for weeknight dinner, it comes together quickly and easy! Made with Italian sausage, ricotta, tomatoes, and mozzarella. Lasagna Soup. featured in One-Pot Vegan Dinners.
I will just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you handily follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the delicious Lasagna soup. If you have questions or requests with reference to this article, please admittance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily find it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com